Spiritwolf/Hanland Submissions

Lazco Spacecraft's Controlled Explosions Division has publicly opened today, expressing full support to Spiritwolf against the violent Hanland group. After the development of some prototypes (the flight of one is depicted in the slideshow below) the F-1 Alamo is now being manufactured for use around the Kerbolar system. With seven salvoes of two light missiles (14 altogether) and a d/v budget of ~3500 once in orbit (can be refueled through two docking ports to ~4000,) and a Joolian transfer burn of only seven minutes, it is an ideal scouting craft.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Order yours (Download) Here:

F-1 Alamo

(Joe is not, by any means, my real name.)

Edited by Lazro

Okay Riki Tech, working on a series of spacecrafts for my Hardshell ship pack

Currently the RT Turtle is undergoing weapons testing and still needs a launch stage.

while the RT Caddisfly is still under construction.

Riki Tech Hardshell Turtle With and without the outer shell

screenshot3.png

screenshot4.png

353 parts currently where around 50 of them is due to the brunch torpedoes.

Currently armed with 2 Tsuki rockets, 6 Brunch torpedoes and 2 multipurpose drones.

After creating the Bol-class missile, I felt that I needed a vessel based on it

so announcing...The Griselbrand-class Corvette

sufa.jpg

it is designed to be very durable and to engage Capital ships from long distances, maybe as far as even moon-to-moon range with the 2 Bol-class missiles attached to it, as well as that, it can replenish Bol missiles assuming a transport ship is carrying such devices

as well as the missiles, it has 2 broadside-mounted hardpoints one each side, but atm they are empty, i'm considering arming them with the SMS pods identical to the ones mounted on the Vanguard battlecruiser but nothing yet.

it also has armor plating and spike-like girders to make it less suspectable to ramming, in an early test, it completely survived a direct hit with a Bol-class missile at about 60m/s, give-or-take, though in the early test, it showed a weakness that completely fragmented the ship, it was later patched.

as well as that, it has a higher TWR and burn duration than a Harbringer carrier, meaning it can go long distances, though this has not yet been tested.

Unfortunately, this is still a work in progress and a sufficient ascent stage has not yet been created.

Ship- Griselbrand-class Corvette

Company- Spearkan Federation

Allegiance- Spiritwolf

Edited by Spearka

HA-2 Destroyer

AvOHU6Kfutr00W0JqJSOVuh3cKMeiw8YtzINu6ELJ-2l6B0G5Dztd1SvEK8TLTOekmRKUq_DZtPZjC3tENiHtkvbKQDeifkTemCtrN9vLGvv30ZTuc-_GAckmg

TooManyShips Inc. is proud to announce the HA-2 Destroyer. Outfitted with custom segmented armor and keeping a small amount of distance between the hull and fuel tanks, the HA-2 will be able to survive most impacts, including other ships, with minimal to no damage. It also includes two redundant probe cores to keep it running. One of the near the engines, and one near the front. This way, if the HA-2 were to ever be split in half, both sides can continue to function. It works with most heavy missile types. It can carry four of Spiritwolf's heavy missiles, and four guided anti-fighter missiles.

Two have been deployed for use in Spiritwolf's force, and we plan to boost funding. They don't come with missiles loaded in them, but we have refueled both

HA-2s.

Although the part count is 71 parts above the limit, we believe that it's usefulness in battle will make up for that.

Company - TooManyShips Inc.

Ship - HA-2 Destroyer

Armor - Heavy

Size - Medium

Engine Type - 3 LV-Ns encased in armor

Part Count - 389 (Not including weaponry)

Weapons - 4 Guided Anti-Fighter missiles, 4 standard SRB missiles (launched separately), Can carry heavy weapon of choice

Docking Ports - 2 Large, 2 Small (Not including weapon storage)

Electricity Storage - 3010 Units

Allegience - Spiritwolf Army

Proof of Orbit

Proof of Joolian System Capability

Its better to have the heavy weapons carried on a separate ship during the Jool burn because the HA-2 isn't meant to carry that much weight over large distances.

HA-2 Destroyer Shop

Edited by TooManyErrors

I am a big fan of Macey's series but I'm no good in building spaceships XD I just managed to build my first SSTO that can carry nothing but one Kerbal in LKO. But I will try to think about something. How about some intelligence gear? Hanland always seems to know more than Spiritwolf, would it be thanks to highly advanced surveillance technology? Does it seem like a good idea to you guys?

Survailance tech is always a good thing. Remember the spy satillite? ;)

Well, I have my first prototype of MS-50. I'm currently working on getting it into space, which is proving to be a challenge. It has around 350 parts, the last 50 of which are mostly struts. I finally managed to get it off the ground using 9 mainsails, 17 Jumbo-64 fuel tanks, and a spiderweb of struts and girders. The VAB was bugging out, so I had to improvise the symmetry in the SPH. Luckily, this thing has enough brute force to ignore slight differences in balance. Unfortunately, once in space the problems don't go away and I still haven't made orbit with it. To get an idea of just how ridiculous this thing is, here's a screenshot of it in the SPH. I had to flip it sideways because when vertical the top of the craft goes out the top of the building.

bcn5AWx.jpg

Ima be like BrightBritches and be different by defecting to Hanland. *Evil laughter (?)*

I have a few command/ long range transport/Whatever the heck you want to do concept ships and a mosquito class fighter that looks really cool IMO. They all need to be recreated in full stock, but as I said, concepts. Those plates are designed to be destroyed instead of important parts of the ship. If any of you Kerbal wizards could help with the stock recreation, That'd be great! :wink: All they need to use is B9 Aerospace.

Without further ado, I give you the Chocolate aerospace's contribution to the Hanland corp.:

First up, the mosquito class concept mini-fighter with smart missile:

Wasppic1_zps951c1881.png?t=1372130548

f818e2e1-53e3-4042-ab3c-615bfeb864a1_zps640da1e1.jpg?t=1372130651

Wasppic3_zps487ca47c.png?t=1372130690

2 heavy fighters, or something, I dunno. Naming is hard:

Flagship1pic1_zpsc8cc5459.png?t=1372130963

Flagship1pic2_zps97c60ff6.png?t=1372130970

Flagship1pic3_zpsd4a37d16.png?t=1372130977

Flagship2pic1_zps8bc363f6.png?t=1372130986

Flagship2pic2_zpsd0500871.png?t=1372130993

Flagship2pic3_zps54e090c5.png?t=1372131008

Hope Hanland accepts my ships and I hope I can get help on converting the ships to stock!

I have a new surveillance system I like to call ODAK, or the Orbital Denial Automation Kit. Each hub station serves as a comms relay and carries six ion relay probes to establish a security net over a chosen target body. As well as providing observation, the ODAK hub also serves as a small depot for Dominus-class drop tanks and torpedo racks. In a pinch, the hub can be used as a makeshift torpedo platform, though accuracy will suffer greatly. Images will be posted in a brand new thread (to stop spamming this one) once a relay network is set up around both the Mun and Minimus.

Looking at all these other designs, I get the feeling that after all my work mine will be disqualified... The Megadeus alone, without drop tanks, sits at well over 400 parts with no real way to cut down without sacrificing the reactive armor nodes... And that's not even including the launch vehicle. ;.; But the M2 is more part-intensive than the Megadeus, and I'm including that one anyway so whatever. Hope Macey appreciates my railroading, and if not he can have two obscenely complicated ships anyway.

Eq4NRK3.png

Ladies and Gentlemen of Spiritwolf Corporation, on behalf of the Skysound Aerospace and Technology Company, I would like to introduce you to our extremely popular ODS-1 Defense Satellite. The ODS-1 is our most popular product, and is the Certified #1 in Orbital Asset Protection. All you need to do is place this in orbit next to the asset that needs protecting and any attempts to destroy that asset will be met with failure. The ODS-1 is propelled by four Ion Drives which are powered by a combination of four Large Solar Panels and sixteen Nuclear Batteries. All of our older ODS-1's are equipped with two of our Mk 1 Torpedoes, which can be reloaded easily and are shielded behind a protective cowling. However, we are also pleased to announce that production has started on a new series of ODS-1's that are equipped with three Mk 2 Torpedoes, and production on a series with our Mk 3 Torpedoes is about to begin. Another feature of the ODS-1 is an advanced sensor suite, capable of targeting a target at ranges up to 3 km. It also features an advanced firewall that protects it from being hacked and used against you.

Now, for the sake of all of us at Skysound, I would really like to clear the air with you guys. Truth of the matter is that Hanland did indeed come to us wanting to purchase some ODS-1's, and we began business with them. Then, the Battle of Laythe happened and we saw them for what they really were. So, we cut all ties with them and stopped all shipments headed their way. However, by the time we did so, they had already received a shipment of 25 ODS-1's, along with some of our other tech. It is only a matter of time before they take them apart and reverse engineer them and start making some of their own. Although we only sided with them for a short while, we immensely regret our decision to support Hanland in their barbaric acts of greed and terror. So, as penance, we, the Skysound Aerospace and Technology Company give our full support through our weapons program. Because while Hanland fights to make space free for them, Spiritwolf fights to make space free for all.

Craft Name: ODS-1

Company: Skysound Aerospace and Technology Company

Alliegance: Spiritwolf (formerly Hanland)

Part Count: 229 (Unarmed), 367-403 (Armed & On Pad)

Proof of Legitimacy:http://imgur.com/a/rrd6y

Craft File:

Mk-1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz9csq3pirp0ge6/ODS-1%20w_%20Mk-1%20Torpedo.craft

Mk-2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1ovvpppwi60ik3/ODS-1%20w_%20Mk-2%20Torpedo.craft

Mk-3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/hli3y2xes9uum8y/ODS-1%20w_%20Mk-3%20Torpedo.craft

I made this ship after I was inspired by the Spirit of Kerbin. But after seeing its destruction it seems this ship could be a suitable replacement as a flagship. It is a smaller, faster carrier than the SOK and can be outfitted for many missions. Here it is making orbit as required proof.

screenshot0_zps6b30e3c2.png

At launch select the center docking port and click "Control from here"

Fly straight up throught the thickest atmosphere (around 12 km) then begin a 45 degree gravity turn. At this angle burn the rest of the fuel in the external tanks.

That fuel will get you a high enough altitude for the next step.

Turn completely horizontal to Kerbin and continue burning on the ship's own engines.

You will make orbit with plenty of fuel.

The ship comes with 4 junior docking ports 5 regular docking ports and an external docking port for refueling.

The side tanks aren't used by the ship for its fuel. They are for refueling other crafts or refueling the ship itself.

screenshot9_zps55ff95da.png

I calculated its mass full and empty to find it has a delta V of 5013.93 m/s unmodified.

Enjoy flying her.

http://www./download/cqj9jqkxh4cxb7j/Flagship.craft

Ship class: Flagship

Company: KASA

Allegience: Spiritwolf

Part count: 200

EDIT: For some service droids, see page 20.

Works just fine in the new v0.21.1

Edited by Radio Active

I have started my own Battle cruiser for spiritwolf. no photo's or details yet just incase their are hanland spies on this forum, (*shhh* it has a rocket engine *shhh*) but what I can say is that it's temporary name is Prototype Battlecruiser C14D. all I've done so far is built the frame, but I will begin to do armour and test the craft with mechjeb. (all I will do is test where it can go when fully fueled, and how much damage it does, docking, etc... once I've done that I will get it to Orbit without Mechjeb and so on.) cant wait to add it to the armada.

Ima be like BrightBritches and be different by defecting to Hanland. *Evil laughter (?)*

I have a few command/ long range transport/Whatever the heck you want to do concept ships and a mosquito class fighter that looks really cool IMO. They all need to be recreated in full stock, but as I said, concepts. Those plates are designed to be destroyed instead of important parts of the ship. If any of you Kerbal wizards could help with the stock recreation, That'd be great! :wink: All they need to use is B9 Aerospace.

Without further ado, I give you the Chocolate aerospace's contribution to the Hanland corp.:

First up, the mosquito class concept mini-fighter with smart missile:

Wasppic1_zps951c1881.png?t=1372130548

f818e2e1-53e3-4042-ab3c-615bfeb864a1_zps640da1e1.jpg?t=1372130651

Wasppic3_zps487ca47c.png?t=1372130690

2 heavy fighters, or something, I dunno. Naming is hard:

Flagship1pic1_zpsc8cc5459.png?t=1372130963

Flagship1pic2_zps97c60ff6.png?t=1372130970

Flagship1pic3_zpsd4a37d16.png?t=1372130977

Flagship2pic1_zps8bc363f6.png?t=1372130986

Flagship2pic2_zpsd0500871.png?t=1372130993

Flagship2pic3_zps54e090c5.png?t=1372131008

Hope Hanland accepts my ships and I hope I can get help on converting the ships to stock!

please read the rules, you aren't allowed to use mods

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.