Command Pods

Tiberion

Now that we can install and selec multiple command pods, it\'d be nice to get a good list of what is out there. Most of them tend to come in bigger packs.

A few might need a cleanup pass and re-release, to make them not mk1pod replacers, but selectable. For instance, the copy of C7s cockpit seems to have the wrong info text, the Mk3 needs some sort of nose-piece now since you can\'t double-up on pods, and the Rockbird from RocketCo is a replacer currently.

I probably missed some, let me know. Also, if you release a new one. :)

SiliskoEd: Silisko Edition parts Pack

SIDR: Nova\'s SIDR pack

RocketCo: Rocket Co Orbital Parts

C7 Mk1/3: C7 Spaceplanes

See attachment!

Aha, yes indeed (warning: it doesn\'y mesh with any parts outside of the CSS pack though)

I also forgot the Yawmaster from SundayPunch\'s pack, though I expect it won\'t remain a commandpod if it every gets updated.

I am considering listing some lander parts in here too, to make it an all-encompassing orbiter/lander list - specifically Legs, lander engines/tanks, and such. Thoughts?

i was going to make my own question but this is sorta on topic so i\'ll add it here.

Now that we can select pods before creation, it seems (at least to me leafing through my several page long parts lists) that the pods are no longer able to placed as separate parts (SAS).

is this how it is for everyone or am i the only one.

and if it is the way it is, can it changed back to the way it was before.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.