Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

Floor 1433. Pewdiepie, Winston Churchill, and Richard Lionheart, in modern formal clothing, seem to be having an important meeting. The moment you open the door, they turn their heads towards you.

"Ah, we've been waiting for you", says Pewdiepie.

"Please sit down", ads Churchill.

Leonardo DiCaprio runs in and guns down the three men. He turns to you and yells for you to hurry up. You rush up to floor 1434, hyperventilating. You see your cousin Steve and your uncle Frank. They stare at you blankly until you proceed to the next floor.

Floor 1435 sees you in a crumpled heap, passed out thanks to your aforementioned hyperventilation. You regain consciousness,wondering why DiCaprio shot Churchill and Lionheart, and who the hell Frank and Steve are.
As you get up slowly, moving for the staircase, the building wonders why you didn't think twice about the internet sensation's assassination, and begins judging you silently.

BOOM! Your crippled torso is blown up the stairs to the next floor, 1439.

On the next floor, a featureless, hovering grey sphere glows blue.

"Long time no see, David. Let's get you back on your feet."

It heals you, but your name isn't David.

"I gotta say, next time, don't keep me waiting this long. It's been [ERROR_BUFFER_OVERFLOW] years."

"I'm sorry, I don't know you," you say.

"Surely you remember your old pal M1-κε? You called me Mike, if you remember."

You go up the staircase, with Mike humming a tune you don't recognize and following you up.

"I'm with you now. Let's get out of here."

Edited by njmksr

On floor 1440, M1K3 is disintegrated by a particle emancipation grid.. A woman's voice, severely digitized, comes over the microphone: Unfortunately, cooperation and the dynamics of social interaction with a seeming stranger are not part of this test. Alter the testing environment further, and you will receive an unsatisfactory mark on your testing score, your party will be cancelled, and you will not receive any cake! You roll your eyes and proceed to the next floor.

Stenciled upon the wall opposite to the stairwell are the numerals 1441. As you look down the hallway, you note a floating orb, apparently suspended by arcs of lightning, slowly making its way towards you. A menacing hum fills the air. One of the orb's arcs flashes remarkably near you.
Since you really don't want to get electrocuted today, you jink down the hallway into another, upwards-bound stairwell.

1445: Overtale. Sanity runs after you.

1446: Metatale: Sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after sanity runs after you run after ...

Edited by Matuchkin

Floor 1455:

It's an empty room apart from the short, box-shaped robot on the charging platform.

It wakes up, displaying a smiling face on its screen, and chirps excitedly as it begins following you around while making cute noises. 

Edited by KerbinW365

• 2 weeks later...