I think I went too far

I don't know why people are getting crashes but iv managed to travel much further then this. I used EXCELSIOR parts and then left the game running overnight.

About the distance the moon is form earth

N0zIe.jpg

When the meter hits 999999K it just restarts

eItYR.jpg

But the total distance is still recorded correctly

B9BHF.jpg

It's pretty simple. It's a command module with a parachute on it, decoupler, 3 SAS, then 10 of the space oranges in a row, with a tri-coupler and 3 liquid fuel engines.

It requires the x-tra large fuel, which is like an orange sphere. I'll put a link up in a minute.

http://mod.gib.me/kerbal/mods/

It's the synth orange folder. Just unzip and drag the folder you unzipped into the parts section of your KSP version.

If you use this when you take off, you have to wait like 5 seconds before it moves, and make sure you watch the heat, it overheats quickly on overthrust. Make sure you have SAS on at all times.

Also, I didn't crash, it froze when I put my computer to sleep with the game running, unpaused. I'm nearly at 999,999 km right now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.