Promotions on the Moderation Team!

Ted

Here at the KSP Forums, we're always working towards having the most efficient and organised Moderation Team possible. Now that I'm very busy with QA and Experimental Testing, I don't have the time to devote to Moderation that I once did.

Thus, I am taking a back seat from my position as Senior Global Moderator and have elected KasperVld to take my place. It seems only natural that he does this as he has been an invaluable member of the Team, going out of his way to help people whenever possible and making sure the Development and Support Forums run as well as is possible. We truly are glad to have him on the Team and even more so to have him helping lead it.

So, I ask you all to give him a warm welcome in his new position!

As well as this excellent change, we have Senior Moderator Odin stepping up to Lead the Development and Support Forums; taking KasperVld's place. Odin has been another invaluable member of the Team and has been an excellent Moderator, ensuring that no part of the Community is left unheard.

Congratulations to the both of them!

I'm very excited about this opportunity and at the same time sad to see Ted take a back seat as far as moderation goes. Ted has been here longer than I can remember in which time he has done invaluable work for the community managing the day to day needs for the moderation team and being the go-to guy for anything we couldn't manage ourselves. He has left a pair of very big shoes to fill.

Some of you know me and some of you may not, and vice versa I know many of you and many more I don't, so if you have any questions or would like to leave a message feel free to do so. Over the next week I'll be settling in but I will try to answer all messages you guys may send me.

Things will stay pretty much the same as they have been. Some changes to the forums may be coming but this is a long term project which has been managed excellently by Ted and Captain Skunky.

Best of luck to you, Ted, in your new job and I hope you'll stick around here as much as possible. This thread will remain open for people who would like to thank Ted for his excellent contributions as a senior global moderator :)

Edited by KasperVld

*snip*

Some of you know me and some of you may not, and vice versa I know many of you and many more I don't, so if you have any questions or would like to leave a message feel free to do so. Over the next week I'll be settling in but I will try to answer all messages you guys may send me.

*snip*

Congratulations to All! Well earned by everyone and I mean that seriously.

And since KasperVid said any question...

Will Squad release multi-player in .22? And when will they make the planets/moons the same scale as real life? And why does my game crash when I attempt to launch my 10,000 part space station that I can't possibly live without? :sticktongue:

Just kidding. Honestly. Don't ban me. I'll leave quietly now....

And since KasperVid said any question...

[...]

Just kidding. Honestly. Don't ban me. I'll leave quietly now....

You would've gotten away with it if you hadn't messed up my name.. what to do, what to do.. :wink:

Thank you, Ted, for your tireless work to make this forum a better, more welcoming place. I don't know KasperVld's influence on the forums as well as yours, but I do know he has some big shoes to fill. Congratulations to you, KasperVld and Odin, one your respective promotions.

So how come Ted's name is in red?

Ted has transcended beyond being merely forum staff.

Seems I've got work to do as well. The support board never sleeps, even though KSP has significantly fewer known bugs at any given time than a lot of other games I've played.

I'll be watching if anyone needs help with something.