Case description and details are restricted

Evidence is as follows:

Exhibit A: Corrupted training video

Exhibit B: Leaked memo

jgPWm4O.jpg

Exhibit C: Tape recovered from home of Tony Pistachio under floorboard

Y49rXGC.png

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Jan 5 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 01

Christ. This place is a mess. I knew the MEA wasn't exactly funded well but I wasn't really expecting two run-down warehouses outside of St. Louis. I also don't see anyone else here, but I've not looked inside yet...

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Jan 5 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 02

Okay, there is literally nobody here. I guess they either expect me to run the place on my own or hire my own workers. The Spatial Translator looks like it hasn't been operated since the 70s. It's caked in dust, the coils are misaligned, the operative surface is cracked and the control station is completely broken.

Do they even realize how difficult it is to get somebody to fix something that doesn't even officially exist?

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Jan 5 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 03

Also, there are at least a hundred rats occupying the property. And I had to kick out a homeless guy who was using one of the Translator magnets for a mattress. Good thing he didn't have any piercings or I'd have needed a crowbar to get him loose.

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Jan 9 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 04

I think I've finally gotten all the rats out of the buildings. Going to put up an ad in the classifieds to try to attract some fresh young talent to the project.

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Jan 9 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 05

"Wanted: College-educated, able-bodied and enthusiastic workers for government project. Must be willing to sign 15 liability waivers and swear secrecy."

[a large section of blank tape follows]

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Feb 1 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 14

<speaking quietly>

Well, I got one applicant finally. But I don't think he read the ad, or even can read at all because he's currently trying to chew on the Translator control. Like, literally chewing on it. No clue what his problem is but I'm just wondering how the hell I'm going to get him out of here considering he freaking growled at me when I--

<loud electrical discharge, tape starts crackling>

<distant scream, recording cuts>

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Feb 2 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 15

Okay so it seems the creepy guy managed to chew straight through the inhibitor wire in the control panel and activated the Translator. As a result he was, uhh... translated. It also knocked out power to St. Louis for a period of about 30 seconds. Hopefully that doesn't happen every time it's fired up, otherwise people might start getting a bit suspicious.

I also learned that powering up the magnets seems to ruin any sort of items using their own magnets within a fifty-meter radius of the portal focus. As a result I've lost most of my January reports. And my credit cards.

[end of tape 1]

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Mar 22 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 16

Translator's been repaired, and is operational. It's currently trying to relocate the Lambda Asteria target. Should be a few months assuming 8 hours of runtime per day... Still, I can't believe we've gotten the place up and running again so quickly. The guys who built this thing in the first place really knew what they were doing. Oh, as a result of the Translator returning to operation, all future tapes will be Operation reports.

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Apr 1 1988 - MEA Operations Report 1

Sweet, sweet funding. Why they chose April Fools' to send the money I'll never know. Still, it's enough to get some contract work done, build the sample repository AND the clean room. The place is running quite well now, it's just quite a bit empty. Interns have come and gone and the place has been cleaned up. Still a bit of a rat problem, though. But hey, that might not be a bad thing. Some labs need rats eventually...

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Apr 15 1988 - MEA Operations Report 2

Translator's been repaired, and is operational. It's currently trying to relocate the Lambda Asteria target. Should be a few months assuming 8 hours of runtime per day...

Intern Jimmy Legbat - Apr 22 1988 - MEA Operations Report 3

Hi. Doc's been sick with the flu for a couple days now, so he's put me in charge temporarily. The translator's still going on looking for that Lambda Asteria target but it's been sorta flashing purple. Doc didn't actually say what to do if it starts flashing purple so we're all just keeping our distance until he gets back.

Intern Jimmy Legbat - Apr 23 1988 - MEA Operations Report 4

DOC SOMEBODY TRIED TO JUMP INTO THE TRANSLATOR AND NOW HE'S STUCK IN A BRICK WALL AND THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE AND IT'S MAKING REALLY BAD NOISES AND WE'RE JUST GONNA RUN AWAY I'M REALLY SORRY BUT WE DIDN'T COME HERE FOR THIS

Dr. Tony Pistachio - May 2 1988 - MEA Operations Report 5

<long sigh>

Well, good news and bad news. Bad news is all my employees vacated the premises and one met the same fate as crazy-growling-guy back in February. Further bad news is the Translator couldn't find Lambda Asteria.

The good news is that it found something better! More on that later, I'm almost out of tape and I need to go back into the chamber to write down the new parameters...

[end of tape two]

As this case is currently ongoing, not all information and/or evidence is available. Court-stuff-viewer-site.net will bring up new info as quickly as possible.

Well, cryptic things don't seem to be having the intended effect. Let's try a different approach, have some early development fotos

bl8CZmO.png

4mXlDYt.png

Edited by NovaSilisko

No I mean there was that one thread with something written in Greek.

Don't remember making another thread about this, I did upload that video a while ago and made some twitter post with the same greek text though.

Waitinz for dem updeits. Will this be revealed on your birthday?

Probably not, I think that's when I'll be getting masses of new music-related stuff so probably a bit after that. Or possibly before, who knows.

In the meantime, there are a lot of little hints to figure out. And images in the video that few seem to have noticed!

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Mar 22 1988 - MEA Arrival & Refurbishment Report 16

Translator's been repaired, and is operational. It's currently trying to relocate the Lambda Asteria target. Should be a few months assuming 8 hours of runtime per day... Still, I can't believe we've gotten the place up and running again so quickly. The guys who built this thing in the first place really knew what they were doing. Oh, as a result of the Translator returning to operation, all future tapes will be Operation reports.

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Apr 1 1988 - MEA Operations Report 1

Sweet, sweet funding. Why they chose April Fools' to send the money I'll never know. Still, it's enough to get some contract work done, build the sample repository AND the clean room. The place is running quite well now, it's just quite a bit empty. Interns have come and gone and the place has been cleaned up. Still a bit of a rat problem, though. But hey, that might not be a bad thing. Some labs need rats eventually...

Dr. Tony Pistachio - Apr 15 1988 - MEA Operations Report 2

Translator's been repaired, and is operational. It's currently trying to relocate the Lambda Asteria target. Should be a few months assuming 8 hours of runtime per day...

Intern Jimmy Legbat - Apr 22 1988 - MEA Operations Report 3

Hi. Doc's been sick with the flu for a couple days now, so he's put me in charge temporarily. The translator's still going on looking for that Lambda Asteria target but it's been sorta flashing purple. Doc didn't actually say what to do if it starts flashing purple so we're all just keeping our distance until he gets back.

Intern Jimmy Legbat - Apr 23 1988 - MEA Operations Report 4

DOC SOMEBODY TRIED TO JUMP INTO THE TRANSLATOR AND NOW HE'S STUCK IN A BRICK WALL AND THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE AND IT'S MAKING REALLY BAD NOISES AND WE'RE JUST GONNA RUN AWAY I'M REALLY SORRY BUT WE DIDN'T COME HERE FOR THIS

Dr. Tony Pistachio - May 2 1988 - MEA Operations Report 5

<long sigh>

Well, good news and bad news. Bad news is all my employees vacated the premises and one met the same fate as crazy-growling-guy back in February. Further bad news is the Translator couldn't find Lambda Asteria.

The good news is that it found something better! More on that later, I'm almost out of tape and I need to go back into the chamber to write down the new parameters...

[end of tape two]

Is he trying to make his own lander game?

More than that. I think I might just write up a thread describing the game in full in a day or so, or make a blog documenting it. My hype machine isn't really working too well :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.