KSP-TV Marathon this Friday and Saturday - Special guests, Contests, and more!

Maxmaps

KSP-TV Is pleased to announce that starting Friday morning (10am Eastern, 7am Pacific, 6pm GMT) and running through early Sunday morning (3am eastern, 12 midnight Saturday Pacific, 8am GMT) we will be hosting a marathon of Kerbal Space program on twitch.tv/KSPTV!

During that time period we will be showcasing various streamers, holding a stream-off between several of our broadcasters, giving away a few copies of KSP, and hosting a special event you won’t want to miss! In fact the first contest to win a copy of KSP starts now!

Have you ever landed balanced halfway off the edge of a Mun Arch, lander legs dangling precariously like you could tip at the slightest movement? We all have at one point. Well here is your chance to show off that landing. KSP-TV and Squad are pleased to present to you with the “Whacky Landing Demo Challenge!†What is it? It’s pretty simple really. Simply show us a screenshot of you craziest landing in the KSP demo, and you could win a copy of the full version of the game! You can be perched on one leg and an engine on the Mun, or balanced on the launch tower overhanging both sides. As long as you did it in the demo, and it’s not photoshopped or uses any sort of post processing, anything goes. Entries can be submitted here bit.ly/ksptvchallenge1, all you need in your Twitch ID and a link to your entry. The winner will be chosen Saturday night based on the wackiest landing.

That’s not your only chance to win a copy of KSP though, so make sure you you tune in Friday and Saturday for more opportunities. Saturday evening will also feature a special event you won’t want to miss!

I think you got something wrong. 10am Eastern time is 3pm GMT. For me in Germany it is GMT+1 and I calculate a start of the event at 4pm local time, not 7pm as in your calculation.

Yes, and according to my calculator, which never failed me, 7AM PST is only 2PM GMT. What's going on?

Timezones are so confusing.

Yes, and according to my calculator, which never failed me, 7AM PST is only 2PM GMT. What's going on?

Timezones are so confusing.

That's because there are lots of little esoteric details that you've got to keep track of... Daylight time, standard time, backwards regions like Saskatchewan and Arizona that don't observe daylight time, etc...

Some nice challenges, but right now there is a plane rescue one and... , half an hour later one of the contestants did not launch yet once and another is completely clueless about how to build a plane. So much for a speed challenge.

That's because there are lots of little esoteric details that you've got to keep track of... Daylight time, standard time, backwards regions like Saskatchewan and Arizona that don't observe daylight time, etc...

[OFFTOPIC] Backwards places like Arizona? You mean advanced places. Daylight Saving Time is an outdated concept, and I wish I didn't have to deal with it anymore. [/OFFTOPIC]

I like the KSP marathon, but I wish I knew when the end event was going to be so I could clear my schedule :)

I've been watching off and on since Friday afternoon, and I guess I just expected a little more KSP talk and a little less talk about everything else ( last time I tuned in the subject was Alpacka's and Sea Cucumbers, while flying an SSTO).

I did enjoy some of a few of the others, but overall I guess I was just expecting something a little different is all.

Just my opinion. I'm off to watch the YouTube's and learn new things about KSP, instead of the marathon stream where I learn about sea cucumbers.