KERBRISE

Guest Flixxbeatz

Guest Flixxbeatz

The instructions are simple. Orbit (or land) on the moon, and take a screenshot of Kerbin in a way similar to this picture:

300px-NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg

Since Kerbin has no phases, just take something almost identical to it.

You can use all the mods available out there. Everyone\'s a winner here since performing a Munar landing is one hell of a task already. Also, looks like someone have done it already :D

Attached my equivalent from the first succesful Aquarius mission - As landing on the Mun for me is a bit hit and miss as to timing Kerbin\'s a bit dark but next time who knows :)

A full picture series of the mission with commentary is on my DeviartArt page, link in profile block to the left :)

Not sure whether that picture was taken during an Earth phase, or just in view of the terminator. I don\'t think Earth has phases.

From the moon\'s point of view it does, they would be opposite the lunar phases as seen from Earth.

Of course Kerbin has phases as seen from the Mun! You just have to wait around long enough for relative positions of all the bodies to be right. If I get really bored and feel like chillin\' in low-G for a while, I\'ll come back with an image to astound you all! :o

Mine, I think I was landing, and i agree, Zero\'s is epic.

//Extraterrestrial Surveyor Package

Lands on the surveyable moon/spacerock(not planet) and takes a universal geological sample, then launches into low orbit around the body, and takes topographical survey images, along with local starmaps.

People, I believe you\'re all doing it wrong. That does NOT look like the original image. NONE of them. I see the same thing every time I fly there. So does everyone. I have video of that already set to nice music and shit. You need to get Kerbin half in shadow. Let\'s see some terminators!

People, I believe you\'re all doing it wrong. That does NOT look like the original image. NONE of them. I see the same thing every time I fly there. So does everyone. I have video of that already set to nice music and shit. You need to get Kerbin half in shadow. Let\'s see some terminators!

You are right in your assesment...Some look even better than the original.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.