The Christmas season is upon us!

Capt'n Skunky

Hey everyone, I wanted to let everyone know about a site I\'ve been volunteering and working on for the last 15 years.

www.santasearch.org

It has everything Christmas on it and our special feature: Letters to Santa. This FREE service allows kids to write a letter to Santa and get a hand crafted reply. These aren\'t generic form letters but replies an actual reply by one of Santa\'s Elves. This service is 100% FREE. We\'ve just opened the feature today and are ready for the kids.

So if you\'ve got kids, stop on by and have them write a letter to Santa today!

PS: If you\'d like to be a volunteer Elf and help us answer letters (you must be over 18), send me a PM here and I will point you in the right direction.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Capt\'n Skunky

aka Elf Loopy

To be honest, I hate the commercialization of Christmas. It\'s taken all the magic and mystery out of it. Working on this site is the only thing left that I like about the holiday. If you could only see some of the letters we get from parents after their child gets a letter. Some of the letters themselves are real tear-jerkers.

Hey everyone, I wanted to let everyone know about a site I\'ve been volunteering and working on for the last 15 years.

[snip-just to save space]

i would love to help but i have a feeling i am on the wrong side of earth. (hong kong)

Christmas?

'Bring out the rockets, boys'

Someone Should Create Santas Sleigh out of Boosters (much like in the Grinch)

*Calls out Nova\'s Name*

I hope the 0.14 is

Everything Unstable (Aka Keyofdoor) wants

And everything else that wont be broken :D

Pretty sure it\'s more along the lines of

• [li]stuff[/li]
    [li]more stuff[/li]
    [li]even more stuff[/li]
    [li]boosters[/li]
    [li]BFE-5000[/li]

edit: Better?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.