UKS MASEC Mission Logs [Picture Heavy] | UPDATE: Back in business, again!

Cashen

• 5 months later...
On February 28, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Cashen said:

Oh my God....

It's been a long time since anything was done here. I'll bring you all up to speed on what's happened for me in the last little while.

In April 2014 I graduated from University with my Chemical Engineering degree. I moved back home and started looking for work and for a while I was unsuccessful. Around the time of the 0.24 update I had a couple of really promising job opportunities that didn't pan out and kind of fell into a bit of a depression, and lost the urge to play KSP for a while.

In September 2014 I got a job offer, at long last, with the company I had interned at earlier (in 2012-13), which necessitated moving out west in November to start work. Yay! Depression went away but still no time for KSP.

In November/December I move west and start work. Living in a new city in my own apartment that I had to furnish.

I had mostly given up on continuing this again because I felt too much time had gone by and that I'd never get back into it again, but today I decided to stop by and see what's up, and was surprised people had bumped my thread as recently as December, so it seems like there still might be some interest. So, should I continue? I've upgraded computers since then, I'd have to see if I've properly saved everything and then check to make sure all my mods are up to date and everything....

DON'T DIE ON ME NOW!!!!!

CONTINUE THE STORY!!!!! I DEMAND IT!