Funniest/Coolest Kerbal Names

Pinkieseb

I have a few cool names, some are real names too, but my favorites are:

Ed Kerman: The lead astronomer.

Danberry Kerman: The head atmospheric scientist.

Shelzon Kerman: The Spaceplane test pilot.

Orfal Kerman: Unassigned.

And just a list of interesting names:

Harfrey

Guscott

Geneemone(Yeah, I have one with that long of a name)

Aldrey

Enby

• 3 weeks later...

I have Bob paired with Bobbart as my SSTO test flight crew. They've had some fun adventures, rescuing each other from planes whose engines spontaneously fell off in orbit or, in one case, before the orbital burn. (Bob used jetpack RCS to reach orbit and wait for rescue from Bobbart.)

No thread about amusing Kerbal names would be complete without a mention of Merman Kerman, the fish-out-of-water Kerbal. I also once had one back in 0.17 or so called Calmy, who I sent to Duna.

duna_base5.jpg

Ironically, he was pretty prone to freaking out in mid-flight on the way up to the base.

I had an "Adgas Kerman" in one of my saves. It always made me think of refueling. :)
Billy-Bobgas Kerman. Crashed into the launch tower WAYYYY back.
Wow, this is awesome. I have one called Nogas Kerman.

Ahahahha.. Looks like KSP has a trend for making "gassy" Kerbals. I had one named Lodgas Kerman.

Had? Have. What am I talking about, he's the EVA team director aboard the Nautilus-1 Mobile Research Base/Surface Rover.

I can imagine Kerbal TV commercials. I'm sure they get astronauts as spokesmen:

"Hello, I'm Nogas Kerman. Launching into space can really make a Kerbal bloated - and letting one rip inside a Kerbal rocket is a guaranteed recipe for an explosion and fiery death. So how do I deal with it? I take Gas-X*. It's prescription strength but available over the counter!"

(Do not operate a vehicle when taking this medication. Side effects may include Rapid Unplanned Disassembly and Unplanned Terrain Rendezvous.)

*(Not endorsed by Gasex Kerman. If you experience docking lasting more than four hours, please consult your physician.)

[ironically, at this moment I'm reading Mary Roach's hilarious Packing For Mars, and I'm on the chapter that goes into the... digestive... aspects of the human space program.]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.