More opitimazition

As i say id be happy to see more optimizing. By that i mean being able to run KSP at better deatails on lower-end machines. This came in on 0.20 and i was happy. So id like this trend to continue IF posiible. Since i play game heavilly-modded (well not as much as lord stimpy does :P ) also it be very dodgy to see people telling me to buy new computer, Id be very happy to do so, but not enough money :( . as i said id like this trend that 0.20 started to continue to the end in wich i like to play KSP even on my potato :P

Great launches, lots of explosions Kopykat :cool:

P.S. did anybody saeen jeb? iam worried :(

1- More optimization is always a priority, and they'll try and improve it on every update.

2- Take your time to type, things like i, posiible, id, saeen, iam, make people less interested in reading your post.

That aside, could you tell us your computer's specs?

EDIT: I hate to be THAT guy, sorry. :rolleyes:

Edited by astropapi1

well i have a 8 core fx8350 with 16gb ram and gf650gtx ti and i would be very happy with some optimisation :) crafts over 3-400 parts are annoying to fly (just took down my spacestation cos it was unplayable) no matter what graphics settings i have

I play on a laptop, so I have a ~200 part limit, I'd love some optimization too. :)

Well 1-ok thanks

2- iam not english so some typos should be aceptable

and here are my pc specs its an text file http://www./?ny7qvkdiiho5g48

also some words might not be translated but use google translator or type em out and i will translate ;) ( language is Czech or CZ for short)

Edited by Kopykat99
too long

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.