Mass Effect Collection - Reaper, Mass Relay, The Citadel

Hi all,

over the last months I made some Mass Effect related Crafts in KSP. Now, that my newest project the Citadel is finished, I present you my Mass Effect work in this forum.

Probably I will make more ME stuff in the future. Also, you can show me your ME crafts.

The Reaper is all Stockpart.

The Mass Relay is build Stock, only mods are the lights from Aviation Lights and the moving parts from Damned Robotics/Infernal Robotics.

The citadel is made stock with some self-created parts made out of the stock 2x2 panels (part-file edit). Also used Aviation Lights and Damned Robotics/Infernal Robotics.

I hope you enjoy it.

New!

Omega Space Station.

Album

jyjWbot.png

X-Wing.

Not Mass Effect, but I wanted to make and share it.

Album

jBf9Lrr.png

M35 Mako.

Album

Fox7JZuh.png

SX3 Alliance Fighter.

Album

qBWBUXgh.png

The new Citadel.

imgur album

PsJtq75h.png

For size comparison:

b3nERsqh.png

SSV Normandy SR-2

more pictures: imgur.com

GjVYWhjh.jpg

Reaper

more pictures and gifs: imgur

eGJcYfFh.jpg

Mass Relay

more pictures and gifs: imgur

cjsl3yqh.jpg

Destiny Ascension

more pictures: imgur.com

kgs9OA0h.jpg

old Citadel

pictures: imgur

gifs: minus

Downloads:

New:

Mass Effect Pack (except the Citadel and X-Wing)

Omega Space Station: It is in the Mass Effect Pack

X-Wing: Download

Mako: Download

SX3: Download

Normandy: Download

Reaper: Download

Mass Relay: Download

Destiny Ascension: Download

Edited by Space Scumbag

Craft files:

Reaper: dropbox download

Mass Relay: dropbox download

Be aware, the crafts have a high part count. Reaper about 600 parts, Mass Relay over 1100 parts.

Good PC is needed.

Citadel is not uploaded yet, i want to improve it.

It would be nice, if some modders could help me and make new parts.

I need a wing, it should be one huge part:

xa6RYvYh.jpg

And a giant ring, without the details just the ring:

XCaMb1mh.jpg

pm me if you want to help.

Edited by Space Scumbag

• 4 weeks later...
Wait how is it a mod craft again? Looks completely stock to me.

Almost everything is Stock but I used Quantum Struts and Aviation Lights and some Robotics stuff, not much. I don't know if it counts as Stock when I use some mods. Someone knows it better and can tell me, if i should change it to a Stock Post?

Also i found a new way to make the citadel, it will be finished the next days.

I remember about a year ago someone made a mod with Mass Effect ships and EA pulled the DRM card on Squad and got it taken down. I know that Squad wouldn't stand a chance against their lawyers, but it still does change the fact that EA was wrong to do what they did.

• 2 weeks later...
Almost everything is Stock but I used Quantum Struts and Aviation Lights and some Robotics stuff, not much. I don't know if it counts as Stock when I use some mods. Someone knows it better and can tell me, if i should change it to a Stock Post?

If you make it stock, A LOT more people will be interested in this. It is more than 50% stock so it makes ends to make it stock

Just one bit of food for thought: on your photo page, you said the Normandy flies like a brick and you had to turn gravity off...

However, I think that makes it even more realistic- isn't manipulating its mass and gravity effects how it flies in the Mass Effect universe? :)

It counts as a mod craft if you have any parts from mods on it.

If you make a craft all stock, and put MJ AR202 on it, it's modded. If you remove it, it's not.

• 3 months later...
This is...woah. Must have taken weeks. Impressive, and let's hope it doesn't get taken down :)

The only ME ship I routinely make copies of is the Hugo Gernsback - similar in the end state, mind :sticktongue:

Not weeks, but some days. Also waiting for the right mods, took some time. And i don't think EA will take it down, i didn't use their models etc..

"Hugo Gernsback", had to google it, but i remember the mission. ;)

Word to the wise, you can "weld" all those parts with Ubiozur's part welding mod, and have the structure be made of one or two parts...

Look in his Thread, i'm using his mod for my crafts and i posted some pics there. It's a really helpful mod.

Edited by Space Scumbag

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.