Operation: No Kerbal Left Behind

Operation: No Kerbal Left Behind

During an attempt at a TKI, our return ship ran out of fuel and 3 kerbanauts are now stuck in an orbit around Kerbin.

The Periapsis of their orbit is at 1,807,300m and the Apoapsis at 9,283,300m.

Your mission is simple, achieve that same orbit, and rendezvous with the capsule then bring em\' back home.

Hurry, there isn\'t much time before there oxygen runs out. We estimate they have about 3 days to live.

Rules:

1. It is extremely difficult to get exactly that orbit so I\'ll allow your Periapsis and Apoapsis to have a maximum of 100m difference to the ones that the capsule is orbiting at.

2. Only Vanilla, any Nova Silisko parts, Deusoverkill\'s Soyuz parts, and any other part as long as it is not a fuel tank, engine, or solar collector. (If you think any other parts should be allowed, let me now).

3. The time taken to get into the orbit can\'t take more than 3 days.

4. After getting into the orbit you must orbit once, then successfully return to Kerbin.

5. You can\'t edit the CFG file.

6. Finally, you must have proof that you achieved all goals and followed all the rules with pictures or a video...or both if you want :P.

(You don\'t need to take a picture of the CFG file as proof you didn\'t edit it).

By the way, this actually happened to me, here\'s some pictures of the capsule stuck in space:

scaled.php?server=13&filename=screenshot20f.png&res=medium

scaled.php?server=215&filename=screenshot19sp.png&res=medium

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.