The Plywood Flyer v0.1 [Kerbals strapped to plywood!]

NovaSilisko

Unfortunately unity doesn\'t yet support animation.

Once more, YES IT DOES. It\'s the runtime model loading that doesn\'t, because unity has no native support for runtime loading. And since it\'s a very necessary component to be able to mod KSP, it\'s not going soon, although if I recall Harv said he might try to find a solution.

Loving the plywood! A cheaper alternative to having a proper command module!

Once more, YES IT DOES. It\'s the runtime model loading that doesn\'t, because unity has no native support for runtime loading. And since it\'s a very necessary component to be able to mod KSP, it\'s not going soon, although if I recall Harv said he might try to find a solution.

Damn... I hope there is a solution... That is gonna be vital for E.V.As isn\'t it?

Loving the plywood! A cheaper alternative to having a proper command module!

Damn... I hope there is a solution... That is gonna be vital for E.V.As isn\'t it?

well in orbiter we can do EVA\'s and they don\'t have any animations so no its not THAT vital

Dammit, why does a plank of wood with some Kerbals on it explode? I mean I craft the simplest rocket I can think of, a booster and the plank and it explodes before the booster does.

I meant having Kerbals popping out and doing EVAs. I was assuming that was how it was gonna work?

Boy, if you have to come here to get an explanation on how to pop out Kerbals, I think you\'re way off.

(Awesome mod, by the way)

Oh well, I was misinformed. I\'d really like Harv to put that in soon, but its probably in progress.

• 2 weeks later...

One little change for this would be good. Perhaps SOME way to make the experience survivable for the boys?

Maybe even at the Parachute signal the three kerbonauts disappear to be replaced by the parachuting kerbonauts seen in another mod?