[0.21] ICBM Launch Silo

Themorris

i know this thread is kinda dead, but mr mod creator, can you update it to 1.0.4 and add kerbal konstructs compatibility? :D

DId you even read the previous post? The mod author is going to be away for a year and a half as of January, so you're going to have to wait at least a year, unless someone else takes up this mod.

Sooo, you won't belive me what I found in one of the last corners of my harddrive...

It's the old sourcefile of my model, that I thought, I lost. Unfortunately I'm away for one and a half years from January on, but I will give the source files to you, so maybe someone can patch it into Kerbinside or so. I'll post them here and in the Kerbinside thread.

greetings,

Themorris

Sourcefiles:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4dexy7ls3ae4kv/Launchsilo%20Sourcefiles.rar?dl=0

Didn't see that you posted the source files until now. I'll see what I can do, maybe even improve some things.

Wow, Neat little mod... Reminds me of where you launch the satelite in the original halflife :-)

Kudos to you, Would make a great addition to a career game, reusing an old silo complex for launching small payloads.

• 10 months later...
7 hours ago, wrench-in-the-works said:

Are you still working on this or is this a dead project? I hope it's not dead.

It's a common unspoken rule to check the date of the last post before posting a response to a thread.
As you can see, this hasn't been updated since 0.21, nearly two years ago, and the last post was July of last year. This thread is clearly dead.
@Red Iron Crown Should close this thread, or any of the other mods/admin/staff.

Hi all,

This is an ancient mod and hasn't been updated for many versions.  It shows no signs of reviving any time soon, so locking the thread to prevent further confusion.

To the author:  @Themorris, if you would like the thread re-opened, please notify any member of the moderator team (for example, by reporting this post), and we'll happily open it again for you..