Put a Face to the name

Redneck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Already posted a image, but this one my girlfriend took today is so awesome!

Mqmnc01.jpg

This is me, next to a freaking telescope owned by Christiaan Huygens. The guy who invented the swinging clock and discovered Titan. Knowing there is a probe on Titan bearing his name.... That's just awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's one of me.

Spoiler

BYBMCs5.jpg

This really isn't of me IRL. It's my EVE online account, Fredrick Agittain.

I searched my main's name and it turns out you can get a hell of a lot of information about that person's social media. Not just EVE, but Steam too.

Google my character's name and you'll see a star on a blue background, that's my old corporation's profile pic.

A lot of the smaller pictures down below are things that have to do with my Steam. The one that says "MG" on it is my primary group, Malleus Gaming. The even smaller icons are steam profile pictures, like the one that is Princess Woona from Woonastuck.

@Skylar'I hope you enjoyed your stay in the UK and paid a visit to the Science Museum (if you're into that!)

This Cheesy work photo is the best I can do until I get some pictures from my camera from my girlfriend and my trip to Budapest :D

AFP_5533%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Edited by Stewcumber