Tune in to KSPTV at 18:00 CST for Episode Zero of SQUADCAST!

Maxmaps

Episode Zero will be an introduction to what will become a weekly show from the makers of Kerbal Space Program.

This week's episode will include a look at a more complete version of some of the 0.22 features shown at PAX, with in-depth explanations of their functions.

If only it wasn't at 1 in the night here in Europe. That is quite late even on a Friday.I will see if I can keep awake after a long week at work.
I can second this as another European (And dane too, woo!).It would be nice to have it earlier, but I guess it won't work for you americans. :(

This time is very impractical. I think I could cope with 16:00 (CST) but that is still late for a lot of people and is 10PM in england. Still better than midnight.

Edited by jamieadd
better descrition of issue

This is great news !! Im super looking forward to it! Also two things,

1) I think it would be better to use GMT(Greenwich Mean Time) format for what time Squadcast starts, I think it would be easier for the international community.

2) Do these get archived for later viewing? :)

Thanks for all the hard work!!! :D

Hey guys! I welcome any and all feedback you may have about it. Episode zero was sort of meant to be a short introduction and going into what we're going to be doing, but I hope you enjoyed it as well as the proper 0.22 video.

Tune in next week!

A suggestion regarding publicity for KSPTV: announcement including a link in "Latest Articles" on the forum front page, and a link in the menu bar on that same page. As it is now people have trouble finding it.