[1.0] KerbPaint - Paint layering for parts (March 30th, 2016) Community Update

Texel

If I could receive a copy of your output log just to make sure the plugin is being properly initialized, that would help me diagnose the issue.

Is that simply KSP.log in the main folder? Do you need me to do anything specific in the game?

Is that simply KSP.log in the main folder? Do you need me to do anything specific in the game?

Yes, that one, near the top of the file you should see the assembly loader output noting all the mods that are loaded - This will tell me right away if it was properly loaded. Then I can look later down in the file to see both if the module manager overrides are occurring, and then if it is loading the paint masks with parts.

Thanks to Texel and his awesome support everything is now working as it should. It was no fault of the mod, but my own combined with a mod manager that did not do what it should do.

My computer and card are both high-end and this is happening to me too.

That does not necessarily mean the problem is caused by the mod.

Nope. It's definitely a bug with the mod. My computer and card are both high-end and this is happening to me too.

Not an matter of memory, it's the shader replacement hitting things it shouldn't be. Again, this is fixable, I'm just holding off until .23 for tweakables.

• 2 weeks later...

No, It's not dead. I'm just behind on my actual work and haven't had a chance to investigate 0.23 - The update process is going to require a fair bit of code to fix the looming thrust-shader replacement issue, then a bit more work with respect to actually making paint masks for the new parts (unless somebody wishes to volunteer paint masks for all the science).

I would be happy to take on some of the load for this. I've already made variants of textures for B9 and Lack Luster to denote TAC resources and RocketParts/Ore/Metal. unfortunately, I deleted the parts by mistake when I got 0.23. I still have the PSD's though, so it wouldn't take much doing to cary those over to this. Interested?

I would be happy to take on some of the load for this. I've already made variants of textures for B9 and Lack Luster to denote TAC resources and RocketParts/Ore/Metal. unfortunately, I deleted the parts by mistake when I got 0.23. I still have the PSD's though, so it wouldn't take much doing to cary those over to this. Interested?

Very much so, if you'd drop me a private message

How do i use this?

I hoover mouse over some part, press p, part stats to pulsate in blue color. But nothing else changes. By clicking part i just grab it.

edit: nevermind, it seems that another mod was caucing a trouble

Edited by kiwiak

Also would like to suggest support for the 6S Service Compartment Tubes. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/61040-6S-Service-Compartment-Tubes-Design-smooth!

And don't forget Procedural Fairings.

One last thing, is there a tutorial on how to make your own support? EDIT: Found some instruction in the first post.

Edited by UAL002

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.