Shiva-84

378034_10151097478155203_726140202_22014720_1494769987_n.jpg

Why use fifty chances when you can shoot in a shotgun-esque pattern? :P

When shooting long-range in space, a bunch of bullets is just as effective as two on a large scale. Regardless of how many are spewed out at once, the percentage of getting a good hit is not effectively raised.

Also, shotguns shoot outwards on an angle, spreading the bullets. All of the bullets shot from there just go straight. ::)

Oh well, I\'ll leave it up to others to arm her as insanely or soberly as they can!

Here\'s the two standard versions, have fun :D

Im alittle lazy (and my computer is currently not working properly) but the best, and easiest way to fire two at a time is put the guns on one at a time with four rounds each.

Press alt while you click them to make a copy. Four stages should start filling appropriately with decouplers. Then once you are satisfied with the amount of guns, start making stages of two within those four stages. Enjoy ;D

Im alittle lazy (and my computer is currently not working properly) but the best, and easiest way to fire two at a time is put the guns on one at a time with four rounds each.

Press alt while you click them to make a copy. Four stages should start filling appropriately with decouplers. Then once you are satisfied with the amount of guns, start making stages of two within those four stages. Enjoy ;D

Oh, I know, I use alt-click already

Whilst the Shiva clearly has impressive functionality, Tim\'s range of craft are, it must be said, a lot more aesthetically pleasing. Also, the firing pattern is a lot better thought out. The Shiva has a huge amount of tanks sitting next to each other, each a flat surface facing forwards. Even if you did put nosecones on them, it just wouldn\'t look as professional.

Whilst the Shiva clearly has impressive functionality, Tim\'s range of craft are, it must be said, a lot more aesthetically pleasing. Also, the firing pattern is a lot better thought out. The Shiva has a huge amount of tanks sitting next to each other, each a flat surface facing forwards. Even if you did put nosecones on them, it just wouldn\'t look as professional.

Weapons and bullets are a big part of the challenge, but if he is limited by computer hardware, there needs to be some justification on how 'StarShip Jeb' will work.

Oh, wait, I thought you were asking me to judge your tech war.

My bad, that is what I meant.

Regardless, out of your valid points, the amount of armory which is severed from the final spacecraft due to technical problems and lag should not be weighed upon evenly or just as much with other properties to be judged.

My bad, that is what I meant.

Regardless, out of your valid points, the amount of armory which is severed from the final spacecraft due to technical problems and lag should not be weighed upon evenly or just as much with other properties to be judged.

Simply put - I like yours better.

I would make it somewhat better looking, but that\'d require rebuilding the ship from scratch, I\'m too lazy for that

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.