The Grand 0.22 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

What size is the finished download? I think I've just had it screw up on me. :( Was so close, then it suddenly finished suspiciously quickly.

same here 83% and then it suddenly said ready -> cant unpack the .rar says its damaged. ( i think it has to do with the servers since at the same time i couldnt open the store ).

just relax and download it later :P

Steam showed it as a 77.4 MB download on my Mac. It was downloaded and ready to play in a minute or two. I've already conducted my first science mission (a survey of the launch pad and a suborbital flight with Jeb at the controls) and begun unlocking the tech tree. This is a ridiculous amount of fun trying to do real flights with so few parts.

Patcher seems to work. Just copy your previous install to another folder and use it.

Stupid store download crashed at 80-85%... Maybe Squad should not give release dates out so everyone is not starting download at the same time and crashing their serverrs.

Try the patcher guys, it should be working and should be pretty quick!

i tryed the patcher when i heard it was released and since then its on 0%. "authentication Getting login token..."

just restarted it but same problem could it have to do with me beeing unable to login at the store aswell?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/database.php on line 4

MySQL connect failed. Too many connections

Edited by Robwobwobwobwob
typo

i tryed the patcher when i heard it was released and since then its on 0%. "authentication Getting login token..."

just restarted it but same problem could it have to do with me beeing unable to login at the store aswell?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/database.php on line 4

MySQL connect failed. Too many connections

Have you given rsync permission to pass through your firewall?

Try the patcher guys, it should be working and should be pretty quick!

No worries, constantly mashing refresh has worked and I've just downloaded the entire thing in about 100s, peaking at 7.5MB/s - the fastest I've ever seen on this PC!

Think I've got the entire server to myself.

same here 83% and then it suddenly said ready -> cant unpack the .rar says its damaged. ( i think it has to do with the servers since at the same time i couldnt open the store ).

just relax and download it later :P

^nevermind that just used the patcher of my second KSP folder ( wich i keep for backups) and it started without a problem

Patcher seems to work. Just copy your previous install to another folder and use it.

Can't run the patcher standalone without IT approval at work (even though I am using it in my classroom to educate my students) and there are no IT people on campus ATM. No worries though; it'll be downloaded onto my personal laptop tonight.

Im looking at all these complaints of download speed and Im just sitting here twiddling my thumbs as steam updates it at 2Mb/s.

You have my sympathies, I know that feel.

Thanks, UbioZur, for your responses.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.