The Royal Kerbal Military's Official Weaponry Showcase

ping111

Salutations, soldiers.

If you are here, you must be a member of the Royal Kerbal Military. If not, please leave now or join our ranks.

This is the Weaponry Showcase! Show your favourite mods or craft - you never know when you might get an upgrade!

Godspeed.

Ok First Attachment is the Ba 349 Natter, short range solid rocket interceptor !

the parachute is only cosmetic, to get the pilot IN.

Second is my all purpose lifter/orbiter/Mün shot/lander/sat-launcher, The Reaper Launcher

Third is the extent of the Reaper Launchers capacities; The Münar Observation base A01 .. one of Many to come !

Top attachment is the 'Tick' medical transport/fragile cargo transport. Can\'t fly fast enough to damage cargo or persons ;)

second is my 'Gigantor' Mid-air refueling plane. Its giant and carries fuel and is surprisingly gentle without SAS on.

GEKSAT-1 provides battlefield information to RKM soldiers by using extremely precise radar (~1.4m resolution) to locate enemy vehicles and track troop movement.

The first stage separates, along with the fairings

ZwS2Y.jpg

Stage two ignites, as seen in this somwhat sexy view

LOYYY.png

GEKSAT in a geostationary orbit. Systems are online and functioning properly.

thsjP.png

Alignment with the ground is good. GEKSAT has reached full functionality

meoLm.png

Ok First Attachment is the Ba 349 Natter, short range solid rocket interceptor !

the parachute is only cosmetic, to get the pilot IN.

Second is my all purpose lifter/orbiter/Mün shot/lander/sat-launcher, The Reaper Launcher

Third is the extent of the Reaper Launchers capacities; The Münar Observation base A01 .. one of Many to come !

the bachem atter is my favorite of the crazy nazi rocket planes

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.