Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

On the Mün estsblishing the first permanent base of the Mün at the moment, but the spacecraft for the first mission to Duna has just started to be built, and he will be lainching at that very shortly after returning to Kerbin.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Jebediah as a test pilot for every single mission. If he survives, then the craft's design is good and is ready to be used by the other Kerbals. If something goes wrong, then I don't have to worry as he always manages to get back to the KSC. He recently piloted a space shuttle back to the KSC without the left wing and with an engine flameout, and the parachutes had burnt up in re-entry for some reason. But I'm not going to go into that.           :cool:

Edited by KerbalManiac

My jeb is... dead. After finishing some contract on LKO, I performed reentry, but I forget that I've turned on the kerbal G limit. Jeb was knocked unconscious during reentry, causing me to lose control over the command pod and unable to deploy parachute. Jeb was finally awake... at the altitude of 500m... with the parachute deployed too late to slow the pod before it crashes :(

My Jebediah is currently stranded orbitting Ike.

He's there with a rather large team, including Valentina.

Mission control made a slight miscalculation.

The refueling shuttle that worked very well during test runs on Minmus failed to leave Ike's gravity.

It appears that Ike is about 10 times as massive as Minmus, who would have thought?

He docked a propulsion Unit to my Station in a Minmus-Orbit and flew it along with it's crew of two female Scientists to an orbit around the Mun. Bob is on his way to the station with a Mun-Lander. He's gonna pick up Jeb, they will land on the Mun and return to Kerbin after a quick stop at the Station.

Jeb literally is MIA. He was flying an early career (hard) game propeller plane when the game client froze. Reloading the game returned the plane, but not Jeb. :(

He is out there. Somewhere...

Edited by Spraki

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.