[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

My preference would be to decrease the size of screen #3 and either put in another window, or increase the size of those present.

If its not possible to increase window sizes, is it possible to display a "camera" view on it? like the view directly above the pod?

I ran into an issue with the bottom node of the cabin when trying to build this.

The bottom node is quite large and if you use a low profile decoupler the cabin's node passes through the decoupler and attaches to the fuel tank below.

When I tried to decouple and take off from the surface, the coupler blew away, but the cabin remained attached to the bottom gold fuel tank.

If I use a large decoupler the problem goes away. I think with a smaller bottom node it wouldn't be a problem.

bIXSSgy.png

o914d5Q.png

If its not possible to increase window sizes, is it possible to display a "camera" view on it? like the view directly above the pod?

Camera display on monitors is next on my list after I'm done with displaying variables on monitors.

It appears possible, but there's no end to annoyances Unity might throw your way when doing something like that, so no promises. :)

The engine appears to be one of ZZZ's models that he did for KSPI, I also see the capacitors from the Near Future mod, looks like some B9 parts, the RTGs from AIES aerospace and the SDHI service module & dockingport....

Edited by Railgunner2160

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.