[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

8 hours ago, ComatoseJedi said:

Why can't there be an "Easy" button when it comes to stuff like this???? Just press the button and BLAMO all fixed..... The struggle is real!

Because it's rocket science?  :D

• 1 month later...

I am so confused right now. Who's actually do the upkeep or care taking or is alexustas still the main modder or is it a team effort now? I'm not poodleing at all I'm just curious as a big fan of this mod. I actually spent a lot of time researching a good flight stick setup so I could use this awesome lander pod and beautiful IVA that now works the Mk1-2 Command Pod which thank you to whomever did made it. I can't remember who it is and I would look it up to credit them, but my classes are broken which is  making this post hard to type. I love you all you glorious stand-up guys.

People are just keeping what's there compatible until there's a new official release - there's no requirement to release model source so that's how it goes with parts mods. I guess there'd be no harm in sticking some compatibility patches on Spacedock.

7 hours ago, slyfoxninja said:

I am so confused right now. Who's actually do the upkeep or care taking or is alexustas still the main modder or is it a team effort now? I'm not poodleing at all I'm just curious as a big fan of this mod. I actually spent a lot of time researching a good flight stick setup so I could use this awesome lander pod and beautiful IVA that now works the Mk1-2 Command Pod which thank you to whomever did made it. I can't remember who it is and I would look it up to credit them, but my classes are broken which is  making this post hard to type. I love you all you glorious stand-up guys.

alexustas is still the main modder.  He is currently working on an update and expansion.  The currently-available stuff is still usable with an updated version of the RasterPropMonitor mod.

12 minutes ago, RedParadize said:

. Do you plan on fixing/updating the PRC as well?

when the last time I tried to fix it, parts are constantly sinking through the surface and explode, and I gave up :sealed:
As soon as I make update my IVA-mods, I'll do my Parts-mods,  including PRC

And  also I need to deal with the new wheel module ...

4 minutes ago, alexustas said:

when the last time I tried to fix it, parts are constantly sinking through the surface and explode, and I gave up :sealed:

Yup... Wheels/landing gear are royally messed up in 1.1.x.... Thats why the Kerbal Foundries mod is "on hold"... Probably no point in putting in time messing with wheels/gear till Squad gets the stock modules fixed... Soon (TM), of course... :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, alexustas said:

I'd probably wait for 1.2 to fix wheels. You're not alone :)

New props huh, I'd better actually start on that cockpit IVA. Not sure how I'm going to cram all your aircraft props into a 0.625 cockpit but I'll give it a good shot...

Hello to all.  I have been away for a while and am looking for the latest update for this great mod.  I must have missed the new one as I only saw the kerbalstuff version.

Any help or a link would be great..  also for the correct rpm.

many thanks.

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, drtedastro said:

Hello to all.  I have been away for a while and am looking for the latest update for this great mod.  I must have missed the new one as I only saw the kerbalstuff version.

many thanks.

Cheers.

Not yet updated. 

6 hours ago, drtedastro said:

many thanks.

Cheers.

Best thing you can do is browse the last few pages of the thread & pick up any patches people have made. Also make sure RPM is up to date.

22 minutes ago, DeepSlayLP said:

It seems that I have a problem with the KerbalStuff download link. I try to open it and it loads for 10 minutes and doesn't open the page.

KerbalStuff closed its doors and turned off the lights the beginning of this year... Lots of mod devs havent updated DL links in their threads yet...

For THIS mod, you'll have to skim back thru the past few pages to find "unofficial" links where people have re-hosted all the necessary files and packs...

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

For THIS mod, you'll have to skim back thru the past few pages to find "unofficial" links where people have re-hosted all the necessary files and packs...

You can also get it from Chaka Monkey Exploration Systems:

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Here is a fully working, updated ALCOR: https://www.dropbox.com/s/56y9bp7lb1qtqoy/ASET.zip?dl=0

Wait I thought I heard in various places around the Dev forum that @alexustas was working on an update? Is this in conjunction with him or are you supporting this mod as well? I feel it's important for the community to know where the current ownership of a mod resides.

Edited by Drew Kerman

29 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

Wait I thought I heard in various places around the Dev forum that @alexustas was working on an update? Is this in conjunction with him or are you supporting this mod as well? I feel it's important for the community to know where the current ownership of a mod resides.

Ok, this is what happened:

I got contacted by someone in a Twitch stream asking me if I could make it work.  I downloaded and worked a bit on it, and have a working version.

I posted a link to it here, and sent a message to @alexustas, asking the status.  He replied, saying that he is working on an update.  FYI, he posted back on Aug. 11 the following: 

so, I'll leave my version available for now, so that people have something that works in 1.1.3, but as soon as he updates, I'll delete it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.