KMP v0.1.5.1 [0.23] [alpha] [inactive]

TehGimp666

MechJeb is working. Basic functions are fine. Auto-warp creates havoc needing a lot on manual syncing from second player. Rendezvous and Manoeuvre are both problematic, to be expected to be fair. But this thing is basically working here with 2 clients. Sorted initial errors by reading the 'readme' doh ;) Will feedback more as and when... Excellent (not to mention brave) mod :)

Hey guys, my VPS is up and running!

And about dependencies - mono-complete is redundant

mono-runtime and libmono-system-data2.0-cil is enough

both can be installed by typing sudo apt-get install mono-runtime libmono-system-data2.0.cil in the terminal

Worked for my barebone Debian 7.0 server at least

Been playing for a bit and I noticed two things:

1) CPU usage gets extremely high when server is full and never goes back down, even as people disconnect

Server CPU?

2) Ships are staying on the runway, which causes unexpected errors whenever I try to launch something from the runway.

Can you report this on Github for easier tracking?

Hey guys, my VPS is up and running!

And about dependencies - mono-complete is redundant

mono-runtime and libmono-system-data2.0-cil is enough

both can be installed by typing sudo apt-get install mono-runtime libmono-system-data2.0.cil in the terminal

Worked for my barebone Debian 7.0 server at least

Thanks Queril! README updated to match for next release.

like with the other server im getting to handshake recieved and then nothing happens is there something im missing like the fact that i have to turn off my firewall or something?

Shouldn't need to do any firewall tweaking on the client side. Please drop your [KSP folder]\KSP.log file on Github if you're able. Thanks!

TehGimp666: Can you please add a button: reconnect because i loose sometimes UDP connection.

The UDP connection is supposed to be re-established automatically when possible, so you may be losing the TCP connection as well if you seem fully disconnected. Might be a server load issue, but only starting to get reports on this particular one.

Hey! I can't download server files from SpacePort I've got error "Failure - network error" every time i click download button...

I'm also having this problem. Bloody spaceport!

edit: it's working now.

Edited by Splode

Squad - Multiplayer is impossible

Yet a goddamn modder can do it? Proving again how terrible they are......

'Impossible' and 'we don't plan to try for it' are two different things. Also, have you considered the possibility that I may, in fact, be a wizard?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.