KMP Public Server Collection

Rockhem

KMP Public Server Collection

(if anyone wants to take this over and start a new thread, they are free to do so)

Here you can post your KMP Public Servers.

I don't have a KMP Server but i noticed that servers were all over the place, on the signatures on the main thread and all in between.

Here is a dedicated thread for the inevitable hordes of servers that will come.

(As of now, i cant test if these are great servers yet, so it would be nice i anybody tested them to make sure they are still good, been about a month since last post.)

Welcome, and post away!

I will put a few servers that pop up right in this post. I probably won't go over 10 in the post, to avoid clutter inside it.

Modded Servers are welcome! (please post mods used)

Edit: Please post your continent or nation you are hosting from. You can be more specific if you want. It would be appreciated if you also add status update pages and i will add them where your server is listed.

Here is a server list website people can use: http://servers.kerbalcentral.com (currently only has a few)

Public Servers: (so far only one has been posted recently, still a month back and most of the other ones are back in december.)

[24/7 US-Denver] Kerbal Central - Shuttlecraft Systems Inc.

ssi.kerbalcentral.com 2076 Server Status: http://ssi.kerbalcentral.com:8081

Modded Public Servers:

Edited by Rockhem

Hi, good idea, here's mine: "barracus.dyndns.org". It's a vps of mine located in Germany. Mostly unused, so no problem to keep KMP 24/7 (or at least try to keep it running) for testing.

Salud.

Thanks. I will add it.

Hi guys my server is 24/7

i update server version asap if new one is out!

kerbalspaceprogram.ch

no mods until its stable!

Server Connection:

2760450806.png

All Screens from Kerbalspaceprogram.ch are now aviable on this URL:

http://www.kerbalspaceprogram.ch/KMPScreenshots.rar

pasword: whaaw

Update every day 20:00 MEZ

Edited by whaaw

AREA-51 / ZONE-51

Server Located in Eastern Canada (East cost of the North America)

k6l8VZJ.jpg

Server: ksp.zone-51.org:2076

http://ksp.zone-51.org:88

If you're having trouble connecting, try ksp2.zone-51.org:2076.

It's an alternate server.

Stock Server, up 24/7, being actively monitored for bug escalations.

You can contact me by Email: [email protected] if you have questions, comments, crash reports.

Thank you!

Edited by Dingbat1967

Dragonia Server now up. Going to run 24/7 if possible please don't get mad if you can't connect or connection is laggy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Running mechjeb, KAS, and crew manifest as of current myself. Please don't do anything else for this might cause server issues. Thank you.

IP: 208.46.97.46.116

Port: 2076

Max players: 8

Only 10 inactive ships allowed to keep the lag issues down. Please clean up your debris before logging off. Thanks again.

If you guys would like to try out my server again. I was running it on a virtual machine with Windows 2008 R2 and it was crashing all the time.

Since then, I moved it to a 2003 Server and it _seems_ to be a bit more stable, however I don't see that much traffic right now.

Please try, I've been reporting all problems in details to the KMP Dev team so the more people who try it, the more datum I get for them.

KSP Server: ksp.zone-51.org:2076

Area-51 ... please email [email protected] if you have any comments, screenshots .. and I will escalate to the dev team on their github.

- Yves

If you guys would like to try out my server again. I was running it on a virtual machine with Windows 2008 R2 and it was crashing all the time.

Since then, I moved it to a 2003 Server and it _seems_ to be a bit more stable, however I don't see that much traffic right now.

Please try, I've been reporting all problems in details to the KMP Dev team so the more people who try it, the more datum I get for them.

KSP Server: ksp.zone-51.org:2076

Area-51 ... please email [email protected] if you have any comments, screenshots .. and I will escalate to the dev team on their github.

- Yves

Hmmm. I seem to be disconnected every time I try to synchronize.

My server is up and running and working. Just connect to 54.221.193.61:2076

To check server status use: http://54.221.193.61:8081/

Its running on an amazon ec2 free instance but it should support 8 players no problem.

Can you send me some instructions on how to set up KMP server on amazon ec2? I've been trying but I can't figure it out. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Nations Server

Basic idea of this:

Fight or ally other space nations on different planets.

Some planets may be controlled by someone or may be controlled by no one.

Kerbin is a neutral planet. No one can claim it, but fights can go on in it.

Do random science to learn new things like how to make an artificial Kerbal Grabber, or just a simple satellite meant to protect your planet system and or attack others.

When you learn something new, you can use it against your enemies or allies (if you want to back-stab them). This isn't career mode, by science I mean building things to learn new ways to kill.

Rules:

1. No claiming other planets unless they have no flag or are conquered by someone.

2. Place a flag to capture a planet, it must be empty of any other players.

3. You must declare who is an ally in the chat.

4. You can use cheats, as this isn't meant for actual science but rather war!

5. Whack-a-Kerbal is considered an actual cheat. If you are reported and found to use it, you will be kicked from the server along with your things.

6. Maximum of 5 players due to lag constraints.

7. You can do negotiations and trade things.

Max Players: 5

IP: 174.69.34.49

Port: 55905

Compatible Mods: MechJeb, HyperEdit, and Firespitter Aircraft Parts

Max Nations: 5

Other Notes: Any bugs must be reported to me AND the mod developers of KMP.

How to get in contact:

KSP Forum - Techiastronamo

Skype - lolcatzco (Appears as United Kingdoms of Aerox)

KSP Server - Techiastronamo

Steam - HK 'Charlie' Atlas

Reddit - Techiastronamo

Edited by Techiastronamo
Forgot certain things

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.