Sebbi Lebga

Space Exploration Agency

314 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Finally, after many successful missions (scroll down for further information), the Space Exploration Agency (SEA) was founded in order to expand the permanent presence of kerbalkind in space. The main goals of the SEA are to establish new space stations as well as surface outposts and to develop new spacecrafts in order to explore the most distant places in the solar system.

What happened so far?

Space Exploration Agency

The SEA took control over the infrastructure that was established during the 'Kerbal Space Program On Wings' missions. You can explore the 'Mission Archive', if you like to know what happened before the SEA was founded.

Kerbal Space Program On Wings Mission Archive

Season 3 - Building Season

Season 2 - Career Mode

First approaches of KSPOW

Season 1 - Sandbox Mode

Edited by Sebbi Lebga
2 people like this

Congratulations man! that's something i missing in this Program.

Aces in the air!

2 people like this

#006 - The airfield traffic pattern

Enjoy the next episode of this series!

I've a general idea for my series, but I also like to know what you want to see. Will you hear more about real world aviation (like in todays episode) or should I include more building sessions? Let me know, in what you're interested in and leave a youtube comment or post your ideas here!

It's a great idea!

May I suggest that playing around with airplanes in KSP, but not using Procedural Wings and Ferram's Aerospace Research will be kind of unsatisfying. You're missing out on the best creative tools.

1 person likes this

#007 - Maximum altitude test flights

Enjoy the first preparation flights for the upcoming flights to the poles of Kerbin.

@White Owl: Thank you for your suggestions. I'm not deep into modding and personally like to play around with the stock parts. Maybe in the later parts, I'll consider, if I start playing with mods.

Finally, we're getting closer to the first big mission. This episode covers the construction of the aircraft to discover Kerbin's North Pole. Additionally, a first testflight is included at the end of this episode.

After the noodley first version of our Polar Explorer, we've improved the design and doing some test flights to determine its limits. Next episode we'll finally head north - I promise!

The 10th episode and we're finally flying our very first big mission! Mission to the North Pole of Kerbin is out now - enjoy!

This time, I give a basic explanation of navigation methods used in aviation while I'm heading back home to the KSC.

After we finished the North Pole Mission, we needed also to fly to the South Pole to complete the exploration of Kerbin's polar regions.

On our way back home from the South Pole, I'm talking a bit about a problem with ATC (Air Traffic Control) communication and about the thermal expansion of materials caused by the friction during supersonic flights.

After we finished the two missions to the poles of Kerbin, it's time to start with the round-trip around Kerbin (ofc not in 80 days). This episodes features the first leg of this long distance flight.

The long distance flight goes on - this episode covers the second part of the airborne expedition.

It's time to finish the trip around the planet and return to the KSC.

The scheduled flights in the atmosphere of Kerbin are finished - time to reach for higher goals. This time, I work towards my very first space plane.

After the first successful SSTO, more distant targets are our goal. Unfortunately, the new designs aren't as good and we have to fight our way back in space.

After a lot of failures, we finally achieved a new design that is capable of reaching space again!

Time to do some more tests with the new space plane design. Is it capable of flying to the Mun and back?

We reached the Mun, but can we also come back to the surface of Kerbin?

After our short orbit around the Mun, we're aiming for higher goals: Landing on Minmus. This is the first episode of our Minmus exploration.

The Minmus Exploration mission goes on. Now it's time to land on the surface of this small moon of Kerbin.

The last mission of 0.22 is ready to launch. We want to celebrate the last flight of the 0.22 space plane design with a landing on the Mun before we can take advantage of the new RAPIER engines. Let's take-off and fly to the Mun!

It's the last mission for the 0.22 design of our space plane. Are we able to celebrate its last flight with a successful landing on the Mun?

0.23 is out and these are my very first attempts of using the new RAPIER engine to reach an orbit around Kerbin.

As a special Christmas episode, I do just a short flight with a space plane to orbit and back to the KSC. During this flight, I'm talking about my own KSP experiences so far.