Space Exploration Agency

Sebbi Lebga

We already did a flight with a space plane to Minmus, but this was before we had access to the RAPIER engines. Now, with the new hardware available, we want to do a second Minmus mission and hopefully return this time back to Kerbin. This episode features the long ascent into space.

After a lot of flights with air planes and space planes, it's time to gather some science: we're switching to career mode! Over the upcoming episodes, I like to produce a coverage of my advancements through the tech-tree. If possible, I like to build some planes in this career mode and gather some science "on wings".

The Constellation is coming back from the Mun and the next mission is already scheduled: we want to fly to Duna. In order to achieve this long voyage, we need to add some additional fuel to the Constellation. This can mean only one thing: a lot of rocket launches.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.