Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

Also for 0.0.2 we will be doing a role call so have your name, company name, and a link to your company thread. Please note that this area does not necessarily represent where your company is in the Kerbal universe it is simply a way for people to see your link and go to your page when they click and you are mearly a player in the game. Just as a reminder do not refer to your company as we but refer to yourself as the player to comply with the no roll play rule. So far that has not been a big deal but reminders are there to prevent it from becoming so.

Edited by camulus777
Additional info

Name: Deathsoul097

Company: United States of Japan and/or The Black Knights

Link: To paraphrase Anya Alstriem "Thread, what Thread? I have no (Company) threads..."

EDIT:

@ElectricFPSMatt

One of your images isn't working, so I fixed it:

hTGabhk.png

Edited by Deathsoul097

Decleration of war

On this day and time Arcadia has declared Zokesia an enemy of the state and is hereby declaring Total war on the Zokesian empire. All forces are put on Standby until further notice.

We, in turn, declare all military weapons of Zokesia able to fire on hostile Arcadian ships. I also hope that Zokesia will be able to trust in allys of some kind to end this war speedily.

And I think with that, we can call this little experiment over. It seems that despite the best intentions of the creators, people have been getting too emotionally invested in this game and have started down the roleplaying road.

If you want to continue, then I recommend that you do so over at the Kerbal Roleplay website, as found through this forum post.