How do I skip all remaining stages?

You can\'t, yet.

Separate \'abort stages\' are a planned feature, though.

There\'s still a way even now, even if it does take some time to manage.

screenshot9.png

Say the 11th stage loses its engines. Rather than mashing Spacebar or whatever button you prefer to use to go through the next stage, you could drag the engine from the seventh stage and the decoupler from the eighth stage down to the tenth stage, then hit Spacebar, the rocket would then destage and activate its engine while removing the four verniers.

It helps, too, to put throttle down to zero. Trying to get your CM free under burn is very, very difficult. Of course, if you are running an SRB burn, you are stuck. Even with Abort coming in a future update, it will be good to practice this maneuver, as well.

Try dragging the final decoupler to the next unactivated stage. At the same time, set throttle to zero and remove any SRBs from the stage you are about to activate.

It\'ll take a few seconds to perform, but it will be your best hope for survival until an official abort system is in place.

On a related note, hit 'X' for emergency engine shutoff (immediately sets throttle to 0) when you are about to crash or need to eject, or just need a precise amount of boost.

If i knew that before I wouldnt have overshot the mun 1000 times

There\'s still a way even now, even if it does take some time to manage.

Say the 11th stage loses its engines. Rather than mashing Spacebar or whatever button you prefer to use to go through the next stage, you could drag the engine from the seventh stage and the decoupler from the eighth stage down to the tenth stage, then hit Spacebar, the rocket would then destage and activate its engine while removing the four verniers.

It never occurred to me that I could move commands around from one stage to another in flight. I just assumed those stages were assigned and locked in the VAB. Thank you very much.

On the previous page\'s discussions, perhaps on the UI there just needs to be a big red button with a soothing glow, marked by the words DONT PANIC :D

I would have thought it would say 'Don\'t push me Jeb'

More like: There are three ideentical buttons, one for each crew member.

For Bill and Bob it is lettered with: 'ABORT'

For some reason testing showed that Jeb never used this button, and his has been re-labelled 'BOOST'

8)

PD