<_< >_> uhh Yo ^_^

jyoumon

I must be completely lost >_< cause i can barely tell how to use the Navball

All ive found so far is that if i aim the rocket at the brown side green circle i slow down, and blue side i speed up >_<

It works pretty much identical to the artificial horizon on aircraft but adapted for spaceflight. It should be instinctive to note how the ball is \'locked\' to the horizon and thus, tells you your vehicle\'s current attitude.

To use the more advanced features of KSP\'s artificial horizon you need to know how \'normal\' flight looks first - what does a climb, a dive and rolling looks?

After that get used to orienting vertically and fly your rocket vertically for the first 10km or so then orient it somewhere towards the Mun. Note the heading and pitch angle. And how you\'re steadily gaining speed and will eventually reach orbit if you have enough engine power.

It may sound like a pointless exercise that does not follow any instructional procedure for spaceflight - but the spirit of the thing is that once you got the hang of how a launch, coast and re-entry looks like, you\'re well on your way to learning how to achieve targeted orbits, etc.

Uggg..dumb jyoumon is dumb >_<

So far using aircraft training sims and some booklets ive...gotten somewhere...though getting all the numbers right is near impossible with the designs ive been making XD

i think its insertions im having the most trouble with though..i can barely get to the moon in one piece, let alone land because im aiming all over the place trying to either compensate the damn thing to STOP in space or trying to get the dang trajectory to line up >_<