Devnote Tuesdays: Kerbal Kon and Tweakables Edition

SQUAD

The development snapshot was discontinued because people with [FLUFFY BUNNIES] would download it and then post rants about how buggy it was.

A more major reason is probably that it takes a long time to compile something so big (especially when snapshots were first discontinued and everything was moved manually - I think there was a devblog on the topic), and having to do it every day would basically halt development.

The development snapshot was discontinued because people with [FLUFFY BUNNIES] would download it and then post rants about how buggy it was.

Wasn't the "development snapshot of the week" just a screenshot showcasing what the team was working on over the week?

What you're describing is experimentals.

is it just me or is the devnote tuesdays the only part of the daily kerbal that has kept the quality from the weekly?

The dev notes was pretty much all I read the weekly for anyway. I always knew the mod they highlighted because I read the forums, and was never too enamored with whatever video they picked.

is it just me or is the devnote tuesdays the only part of the daily kerbal that has kept the quality from the weekly?

I must admit, the daily portion of the daily has been, well... spotty.

I do understand the work involved with creating daily content. I think the Community folks are finding their place and are about to hit their stride... After all, there is much going on in the KSP universe.

:)

No need to be so circumspect, Artyom (bac9) is no longer listed as a KSP dev (i.e. he's listed under Legacy, amongst other ex-employess), therefore he is no longer on the team. Sorry to see that, I loved his design skills and wanted to see more.

I hardly need to wish him luck, he has the skills to not require it!

Edited by colmo

Are there no weekly updates anymore (the one which are linked on the front forum page)?

Every week I was excited to read through another update :)

But since 2 or 3 weeks they aren´t any new ones.

Have I missed anything?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.