Landing an Aries 3A on ALL the KSC Buildings!

Pinkieseb

This is an idea I came up with, I looked around on youtube and havent seen it done before with planes. Only VTOLs... So here is my little video, there is no game audio unfortunately. Error on my part :/

But please watch, enjoy, like and subscribe! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeLkB1pF6aw&feature=youtu.be

Please reply to this thread and give me feedback! Thanks! Enjoy!

That was not bad pinkie, but I think you could have had a better thread name. I thought you were landing the plane intact on all of the buildings. :sticktongue: Either way, it is pretty nice, and I am going to try that myself when I have the chance.

Thank you, the original plan was to land the plane INTACT on the buildings. Though after about 3 hours of failed attempts I decided to cut it out and count it as "landed" as long as the crew survived.

I still managed to land on two of the buildings intact though, I might do a video at one stage of me landing, INTACT, on the mission control tower. Would that be good?

Yes, it would. By the way, you encouraged me to do this now. It is a a great idea! Don't worry though, I am not going to record and post it. :sticktongue:

I managed to land on the SPH and VAB with a lander, but never a plane! Maybe you should do more "Stunt" videos. Like landing on each building, intact, or flying past a Mun Arch at orbital velocities! You could even ride rovers down the mountains east of KSC!

[Excitement End]

Yes, it would. By the way, you encouraged me to do this now. It is a a great idea! Don't worry though, I am not going to record and post it. :sticktongue:

I managed to land on the SPH and VAB with a lander, but never a plane! Maybe you should do more "Stunt" videos. Like landing on each building, intact, or flying past a Mun Arch at orbital velocities! You could even ride rovers down the mountains east of KSC!

[Excitement End]

I will defiantly try the rover downhill, whats the mun arch? I intend to do heaps more stunt videos, I cant build or fly rockets to the mun and back so I'll stick to stunts on Kerbin :)

Have I picked up a subscriber? :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.