?Whats YOUR favorite Place to visit?

Mr.Rocket

What's your favorite place to visit?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite place to visit?

• Kerbin System (including Mun and Minmus)
    • Kerbol (i guess crashing into the sun is fun?)
    • Moho
    • Eve System (including Gilly)
    • Duna System (including Ike)
    • Dres
    • Eeloo
    • Jool System
    • Laythe (seperate from Jool as it seems popular)
    • Just like to build things in orbit around Kerbin

Hi guys, i was Just wondering, whats you favorite place to visit? Because of the limit of 10 choices in the poll, just vote for the system that is your favorite, and if you like one of its moons, say that in a post. (Hoping this poll works:)) Personally, even though I've been to a few other planets and moons, i still love Minmus the most. So, what's YOUR favorite place to visit?(If it is a specific area you can say that too) :) By the way, Jool system includes all of it's moons except for Laythe.

Edit: got the poll working

Edited by Mr.Rocket

Duna, it's far enough away to be a challenge but doesn't require the crazy amount of delta v required to get to and around like the Joolian system (even though it is infinitely more interesting the Duna and Ike)

Edited by FlamedSteak

I feel like Moho, partly because it's such a challenge to get there, so you feel so great when you land, and partly because no other place in the Kerbol system quite captures the feeling of 'beautiful desolation' like it.

<iframe width="100%" height="550" class="imgur-album" src="http://imgur.com/a/RaDUw/embed" frameBorder="0" abp="1144"></iframe>

I feel like Moho, partly because it's such a challenge to get there, so you feel so great when you land, and partly because no other place in the Kerbol system quite captures the feeling of 'beautiful desolation' like it.

^This. Duna is a very close second for me "because Mars".

I had to go with the Kerbin System (and specifically Minmus), simply because I haven't gotten anywhere else yet.

That said, I do enjoy me some Minmus. Funky color, and so little gravity I once killed a Kerbal by jumping too high while running downhill (no jetpack necessary on that one).

I like Duna.

Close enough to easily get to with minimunim dV, atmosphere (So parachutes can guide your landing), and not hilly as the moon.

I built a base on Duna. I've never successfully recovered a Kerbal from the Mun.

I'm not sure. I've sent out five manned expeditions to the moon, all whom ended in failure. That's a loss of 15 kerbalnauts. I have yet to lose one on Duna. I have no idea why, but I cannot, for the life of me, brake anything with a engine without a parachute to guide me.

Laythe is amazing, and the Jool system in general. Low Laythe orbit makes a great staging point for Joolean adventures. The moons are great fun to navigate. It's why i'm surprised more players are not clamoring for more gas giants.

After hating on Moho for so long I do finally get why people do like it. It is rather desolate and a bit creepy. In a polar orbit, zipping across the surface in orbit at low altitude, with the huge Sun on horizon, it's epic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.