KSP model rocket paint job

Elven_sword

So recently I got myself one of these: http://www.estesrockets.com/rockets/kits/skill-1/003205-fusion-x25tm

After a few launches, it's still blank balsa and cardboard, as I don't really like the decals. Anyone have any ideas for a good KSP-looking paint layout for it? Preferably I'd like it to look sort of like a rocket built out of parts from the game. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

I'd paint the main fuselage like the BACC SRB (only because model rocket engines are solid fuel) with an ASAS and decoupler at the top. The nose cone would be an RC-001S RGU, NCS Adapter, and Standard NC. The fins would be AV-R8 winglets. You could also make the fuselage look like two FLT-800 tanks. You know, to make it go faster.

Just remember to use the biggest possible engine you can fit in there. It's the Kerbal way.

It runs out of sight on a C engine and drifts at least a kilometer downrange. It's pretty impressive, but dangerous. I'm a little bit scared of C engines after I ran one on an old Centuri Point and the bernoulli effect locked it to the pad. There was a tiny hole in the blast plate afterwards.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.