TriggerAu

[1.3.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.9.2.0 (June 7)

883 posts in this topic

I tested it in KSP 1.3.

It seems to work in a craft with stock resources. I do no tested it in a craft with custom resources.

On 5/25/2017 at 7:17 PM, TriggerAu said:

A little slowly/busily ?

Aight Cool. Just asking cause I love this mod, Seems to work in 1.3 so that's Cool. :D

Posted (edited)

Your a steely eyed missile man @TriggerAu thanks for the update 

Edited by Virtualgenius

Hey @TriggerAu, I guess you missed it because it happened during the 1.3 crunch, but I opened a very small pull request fixing a bug in the last stage calcs for the ARP API wrapper. Doesn't affect actual plugin usage at all, but hopefully it's worth merging regardless. :) 

11 hours ago, stibbons said:

Hey @TriggerAu, I guess you missed it because it happened during the 1.3 crunch, but I opened a very small pull request fixing a bug in the last stage calcs for the ARP API wrapper. Doesn't affect actual plugin usage at all, but hopefully it's worth merging regardless. :) 

Thanks Stibbons, Ill try and look at it this week

Alternate Resource Panel has an issue, looks like when it tries to auto-click its button:

[EXC 23:08:27.422] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
        KSPAlternateResourcePanel.KSPAlternateResourcePanel.SetAppButtonToTrue ()
        KSPAlternateResourcePanel.KSPAlternateResourcePanel.RepeatingWorker ()
        KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourExtended.RepeatingWorkerWrapper ()

Something is just making the KSP ARP UI disappear, there is something actually borked again in my install.

I mean, I get neat acceptable fps with the new scatterer, but FAR, Trajectories and ContractConfigurator do something. StageRecovery is borked.

Trying to find the culprit I ask you if you can tell me which mod is is killing the KSP ARP UI ?

Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmw7f6sik2c6skz/2017-07-07-2 KSP.log.zip?dl=1