SHOWCASE MASTER THREAD - Looking for Ideas? All Showcases in One Place!

inigma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hell yeah! Most deserved sticky in the history of ever for this place.

Edit: Do I count as an epic engineer now that "my reputation rivals Jebediah's" according to the forum? xD

Rune. Congrats Inigma!

Edited by Rune

Hell yeah! Most deserved sticky in the history of ever for this place.

Edit: Do I count as an epic engineer now that "my reputation rivals Jebediah's" according to the forum? xD

Rune. Congrats Inigma!

Thanks Rune, and yes. Your epicness rivals Jeb himself. You're the epitome of epic KSP engineering. They should make Jeb, Bill, Bob, and Rune the standard names in future game versions. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah why arent we up there with them??

OP please add us to the master engineers. We have more than proved ourselves worthy.

:cool:

Working on it!

Thanks Rune, and yes. Your epicness rivals Jeb himself. You're the epitome of epic KSP engineering. They should make Jeb, Bill, Bob, and Rune the standard names in future game versions. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Working on it!

ROFL. "Apologies" accepted! :P

Rune. [joke]I honestly expected something to happen to happen when I got the first kilorep. I mean, a "Congrtulations!" popup would have done... sniff! :([/joke]

Working on it!

Eeeeeeeeee! Thanks matey.

ROFL. "Apologies" accepted! :P

Rune. [joke]I honestly expected something to happen to happen when I got the first kilorep. I mean, a "Congrtulations!" popup would have done... sniff! :([/joke]

Yeah balloons from the ceiling would have been nice..

Majorjim, do you have a craft design thread with over 100 responses? If so post me a link so I can verify and then list your repository in the Epic Engineers list. If not, I can list your repository in the Rocket Building Company Catalog list.

Can you put some Zokesia stuff here too? And can I be part of the master engineers category? Check out my craft I'm sure it's worthy

Zekes, we already have Zokesia's catalog listed in the Rocket Builders Catalog list. To qualify as an epic engineer though, you will need to post here a link to any one of your personal craft design threads that have over 100 responses, as well as provide me a link to a thread listing all your personal designs for the listing.

Majorjim, do you have a craft design thread with over 100 responses? If so post me a link so I can verify and then list your repository in the Epic Engineers list. If not, I can list your repository in the Rocket Building Company Catalog list.

I haven't been posting decent craft for very long and I don't manage my threads very well, I tend to make something then forget about it and make something else.

So I don't think I have a thread with over 100 responses. if that's a definite requirement I accept your decision to not add me.

People seem to like my building style so I thought it would be nice for more people to see them. Anyhoo, up to you.

MJ

Edited by Majorjim

I haven't been posting decent craft for very long and I don't manage my threads very well, I tend to make something then forget about it and make something else.

So I don't think I have a thread with over 100 responses. if that's a definite requirement I accept your decision to not add me.

People seem to like my building style so I thought it would be nice for more people to see them. Anyhoo, up to you.

MJ

Yeah, having a single place to point people to helps. Even if you have detailed thread to every craft you make, a single thread in Rocket Builders (where such thing belong IMO) allows people to check out all your other stuff if they find something that tells them they might like your building style. It doesn't take much, and I for one would totally subscribe to yours to see what you are up to and stuff.

Rune. Plus, it's great to reminisce at times.

Zekes, we already have Zokesia's catalog listed in the Rocket Builders Catalog list. To qualify as an epic engineer though, you will need to post here a link to any one of your personal craft design threads that have over 100 responses, as well as provide me a link to a thread listing all your personal designs for the listing.

(our old thread had 4000+ responses, our new one has about 350)

Link here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96093-Zokesia-Skunkworks%21-STOCK-CRAFT

And my personal craft collection:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/entries/1777-STOCK-Zokesia-Skunkworks-Craft-Showcase-Thread

To qualify as an epic engineer though, you will need to post here a link to any one of your personal craft design threads that have over 100 responses, as well as provide me a link to a thread listing all your personal designs for the listing.

Probably shouldn't count if up to half are yourself. If only, if only...

Edited by Spartwo

MJ

Let's spend some time over lunch talking rubbish in on of your threads.. the 100 responses rule is BS. MJ made some awesome crafts (It's not like he prayed to Khor for some rep and was subsequently granted his wishes) his Constellation Mission should definitely be in there..

'Let's start our own Showcase Master Thread, with hookers and blackjack!'

'..Ah, forget about the thread'

Edited by WooDzor

Yeah, having a single place to point people to helps. Even if you have detailed thread to every craft you make, a single thread in Rocket Builders (where such thing belong IMO) allows people to check out all your other stuff if they find something that tells them they might like your building style. It doesn't take much, and I for one would totally subscribe to yours to see what you are up to and stuff.

Rune. Plus, it's great to reminisce at times.

Well I have my stock craft repository, relatively new and I haven't updated it for ages. I will do that today.

Let's spend some time over lunch talking rubbish in on of your threads.. the 100 responses rule is BS. MJ made some awesome crafts (It's not like he prayed to Khor for some rep and was subsequently granted his wishes) his Constellation Mission should definitely be in there..

'Let's start our own Showcase Master Thread, with hookers and blackjack!'

'..Ah, forget about the thread'

LOL, good idea!

Edited by Majorjim

lol. I have to come up with some standard to list Epic Engineers of the likes of Wackjob and Mulbin. If you guys have better ideas, I'm open to it. For now I figured that epic builders are those who have designs posted in the main Spacecraft Exchange forum which garner over 100 responses. Yes someone could pad responses, but it would look really clammy if they did. Most people won't.

At the very least we can list rocket building company catalogs no matter the popularity!

Majorjim, do you want me to list http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81526-Stock-craft-repository-*WIP*-please-check-back-later in the Catalog listing?

Zekes, do you want me to list http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96093-Zokesia-Skunkworks!-STOCK-CRAFT in the Catalog listing?

If the community realy wants Zekes and Majorjim listed as Epic engineers, I'm all for it too. :P I just don't want to see the list turn into a "why did you list him and not me" contest of spite. Would really get nasty. At the very least we all agree that Wackjob and Mulbin are epic engineers, or I would at least hope. Now what standard do you think would be required? I thought 100 posts for a design thread in Spacecraft Exchange would be sufficient, though not perfect (there isn't really a perfect standard), would at least give a baseline to being considered for the Epic Engineer listing. Thoughts?

I'll add you guys in a heartbeat once you guys decide on the best means to approach this. Should I instead accept nominations for Epic engineer instead? I want to keep it simple.

lol. I have to come up with some standard to list Epic Engineers of the likes of Wackjob and Mulbin. If you guys have better ideas, I'm open to it. For now I figured that epic builders are those who have designs posted in the main Spacecraft Exchange forum which garner over 100 responses. Yes someone could pad responses, but it would look really clammy if they did. Most people won't.

At the very least we can list rocket building company catalogs no matter the popularity!

Majorjim, do you want me to list http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81526-Stock-craft-repository-*WIP*-please-check-back-later in the Catalog listing?

Zekes, do you want me to list http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96093-Zokesia-Skunkworks!-STOCK-CRAFT in the Catalog listing?

If the community realy wants Zekes and Majorjim listed as Epic engineers, I'm all for it too. :P I just don't want to see the list turn into a "why did you list him and not me" contest of spite. Would really get nasty. At the very least we all agree that Wackjob and Mulbin are epic engineers, or I would at least hope. Now what standard do you think would be required? I thought 100 posts for a design thread in Spacecraft Exchange would be sufficient, though not perfect (there isn't really a perfect standard), would at least give a baseline to being considered for the Epic Engineer listing. Thoughts?

I'll add you guys in a heartbeat once you guys decide on the best means to approach this. Should I instead accept nominations for Epic engineer instead? I want to keep it simple.

Don't sweat it matey, I don't mind either way.

Like I said, its up to you.

:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.