inigma

SHOWCASE MASTER THREAD - Looking for Ideas? All Showcases in One Place!

150 posts in this topic

i might just have enough time to update this thread after it merges maybe but the one thing im goanna ask does this have a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule?

It has no schedule. Simply update as you can. I suggest setting a subscription so you can get notified of submissions, and then process them within a day or two.  Are you up for taking it over Lego8_bit? I see you're only at 198 posts. I'm not sure how committed you would be to the forums and specifically this post. I'm kinda looking for someone who has about 500+ posts. But if you can commit, it's yours.

Was I removed from the epic engineers list?  I was nominated and I can provide a screenshot of the old AMRSD with 100 responses.

On 6/26/2015, 6:19:07, Zucal said:

I nominate Mad Rocket Scientist for Epic Engineer, with his Rocket Builder thread at over 100 responses. He's earned it.

Well, I guess my thread is a part of this thread...

I've built quite a few interesting WWII craft, whether you've heard of them or not.

Here's the link

I will continue to upload WWII crafts that are in my opinion interesting, and I also will attempt to recreate any requests...

If you have'm of course.

...but does anyone want to take this over to update it?

Formal note: I've abandoned this thread. Unless someone steps in to maintain it, the moderators are free to unsticky it.  My time is focused on other areas (see links in my sig) at the moment and for the forseable future. It's been a great run!

Oh as my last act as Showcase Master Thread president, I hearby install Mad Rocket Scientist as an Epic Engineer, who has been recognized by his peers for his amazing craft engineering.

Cheers mate! ;)

Edited by inigma

10 minutes ago, inigma said:

[...]

Oh as my last act as Showcase Master Thread president, I hearby install Mad Rocket Scientist as an Epic Engineer, who has been recognized by his peers for his amazing craft engineering.

Cheers mate! ;)

Thanks!

2 people like this

Reposted from the AirPark thread. 

I made my Eve base.  The balloon fits in a 3.75m fairing.  The science lab has a porch for observations.  The rocket below is boosted to around 7500 m/s by the balloon and then released.  The rocket then boosts the two kerbals to a 110 km orbit.  I deem it a successful mission, all thanks to AirPark!

Spoiler

ZCxt5Oe.png

ef4KmkY.png

a8MCbdr.png

87Cdm3a.png

xHLeaeB.png

9TMW813.png

41mTmUN.png

KkgoDk2.png

tn72wJP.png

ajGOt5v.png

FpIx2nL.png

rTTtJJH.png

irQBoKU.png

KmlhjQM.png

xJfcQbl.png

bjy3I5a.png

djYtB96.png

On December 7, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Astrofox said:

Well, I guess my thread is a part of this thread...

I've built quite a few interesting WWII craft, whether you've heard of them or not.

Here's the link

I will continue to upload WWII crafts that are in my opinion interesting, and I also will attempt to recreate any requests...

If you have'm of course.

Have you ever tried a B-25 Mitchell? getting the wings into the correct shape is a nice challenge.

superheavy lifter feat. monolithic station payload

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="YTQSk"><a href="//imgur.com/YTQSk">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BTW the Zokesia Skunkworks catalog is gone, use the one in my signature in its place.

17 hours ago, zekes said:

BTW the Zokesia Skunkworks catalog is gone, use the one in my signature in its place.

Sadly;

On 12/9/2015 at 3:27 PM, inigma said:

Formal note: I've abandoned this thread. Unless someone steps in to maintain it, the moderators are free to unsticky it.  My time is focused on other areas (see links in my sig) at the moment and for the forseable future. It's been a great run!

[...]

My dedicated Explorer

K8hKnbU.png

FaYkV9J.png

OTHER aircraft i built and loved

QCDGhlp.png

pFzYgyE.png

MEAB3hQ.png

Na5yKzO.png

ld5WC2m.png

3 people like this

The spacecraft exchange is in desperate need of this. I hope this is permanently pinned.

On 4/18/2016 at 8:04 PM, max_creative said:

The spacecraft exchange is in desperate need of this. I hope this is permanently pinned.

This needs a willing volunteer to manage. I hope someone can step up! :D I can't manage it. I have too much on my plate at the moment. 

Guard13007 reviewed my plane! (The first one - Splicer V (Generator Variant))

The Hamster K-Type Roadster:

Edited by The_Rocketeer
6 people like this

This is FENIX.

Clicking the link should give you where to look at it and where to download it.

https://kerbalx.com/Core/FENIX

In short, it is a craft that would normally be fast, if it were not for the tons of I-beams reinforcing it's structure. It is amusing watching a BD Armory weapon chew it up,and that's because the frame is left behind as the wings are blown away.

EDIT:

It will also sing to the bottom of the ocean, so if you need to make your aviator a part-time aquanaut...

Edited by Core
Forgot something.

Here's my SLIGHTLY less impressive com sat from career kerbalism

ouAV8oL.jpg

@inigma

can you put@Raptor9 in tthe builders section in the OP. he dserves to be listed with majorjim and all the over pepole mentioned in the OP.

1 person likes this

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.36.32 AM

a lot of the showcase threads are outdated and dead. Could someone help restart new ones for the present versions of the game?

I made this trying out new ideas Raercat J55 Fighter jet.

SMP%20Raercat%20J55%202_zpsjjajxrfx.jpg