[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

9 hours ago, Apollo13 said:

Use the Settings button in the Blizzy Toolbar.  Left-click and drag the button to move.  When done, then click the Settings button again.

Could you please provide some screenshots?

The ‘Unlock button order’ button in the toolbar settings doesn’t work for folders, at least, for me.

Edited by Teilnehmer

19 hours ago, Teilnehmer said:

Could you please provide some screenshots?

The ‘Unlock button order’ button in the toolbar settings doesn’t work for folders, at least, for me.

I misunderstood.  I thought you wanted to rearrange the buttons ingame.  Never mind

• 2 weeks later...

I know you're only trying to help, but it still doesn't answer the question though.

XSparrow, no, there has not been an official update for 1.2.2. I can only guess the author thinks it's not needed. Good luck.

Seconded - you can safely ignore that warning.  The version checker is just a dumb bot - it just checks if the "approved for" version number in the mod is the same as the current version number. It doesn't do any sort of compatibility analysis.  In this case, the author never bothered to update that "approved for" field.  

On 02/04/2017 at 6:34 AM, OldLost said:

I know you're only trying to help, but it still doesn't answer the question though.

It doesn't literally answer the question, but it does provide the necessary information - it works.

On 2/4/2017 at 7:34 AM, OldLost said:

XSparrow, no, there has not been an official update for 1.2.2. I can only guess the author thinks it's not needed. Good luck.

17 hours ago, Wolfwood said:

It apparently is needed actually. (doing this since it wont let me insert an image).

48 minutes ago, damerell said:

It doesn't literally answer the question, but it does provide the necessary information - it works.

Lol, I didn't intend to sound rude. I just gave a simple answer to a simple question. I'm sorry if I was unclear or rude.

9 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Lol, I didn't intend to sound rude. I just gave a simple answer to a simple question. I'm sorry if I was unclear or rude.

I thought you were entirely clear and usefully so (and not rude).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I got a small problem with the toolbar, I got the most recent version and I'm playing KSP 1.2.2

My problem:

I can use the toolbar everywhere exept the KSC-screen. It just wont appear there for me. It occasionaly does but - well that's not really a help.

Also when using mechjeb it sometimes won't show its buttons in flight but that could be a mj problem.

So, if someone can help it would be aprecciated.

cheers.

It was a fresh install with only mechjeb, x-science, module manager, waypointmanager, dockingport alignment indicator, alarmclock, custom config and rcs build aid (all freshly downloaded).

Only thing that's different is that I used my science szenario from a previous save to not loose my precious reports.

But I will test it on a really fresh install this evening and report back. And if it stil refuses to work I'll also provide logs of course.

cheers

Hmpf doesn't seem to work for me.

This is the toolbar-settings.dat after a clean install and I only visited the tracking station to see if it works there and activated waypoint manager.

Spoiler

toolbars
{
	SPACECENTER
	{
		toolbar_1544632832
		{
			x = 300
			y = 300
			width = 250
			height = 38
			autoHide = False
			drawBorder = True
			useKSPSkin = False
			buttonOrder = 
			visibleButtons = 
		}
	}
	TRACKSTATION
	{
		toolbar_1990934903
		{
			x = 300
			y = 300
			width = 250
			height = 38
			autoHide = False
			drawBorder = True
			useKSPSkin = False
			buttonOrder = 
			visibleButtons = WaypointManager.button
		}
	}
	MAINMENU
	{
		toolbar_1544632832
		{
			x = 300
			y = 300
			width = 250
			height = 38
			autoHide = False
			drawBorder = True
			useKSPSkin = False
			buttonOrder = 
			visibleButtons = 
		}
	}
}

But I don't see the button in the KSC menu...

Edit:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

This is right after starting a new career:

Zqu4u1A.png

This is 2sec later in the tracking station:

XQQ9ibq.png

And here is my log:

https://github.com/maculator/Crafts/blob/master/KSP1.2.2x65LogPS.txt

Edit:

[FIXED]

Fix: I went to the alarmclock settings and told her to only show in the toolbar, this made the icon appear. And after a hickup (didn't save position and moved it infront of the stocktoolbar) it now works.

Edited by maculator

Sooo it's fixed and works, but since @cake>pie pointed me to the settings I now checked them again and I noticed that I have three entries in there fo the KSC scene:

Spoiler

MAINMENU
	{
		toolbar_1544632832
		{
			x = 1677
			y = 39
			width = 38
			height = 81
			autoHide = True
			drawBorder = False
			useKSPSkin = False
			buttonOrder = 
			visibleButtons = KerbalAlarmClock.btnToolbarIcon,ScienceChecklist.checklist_button
		}
		toolbar_650066957
		{
			x = 1677
			y = 233
			width = 38
			height = 213
			autoHide = True
			drawBorder = False
			useKSPSkin = False
			buttonOrder = __TOOLBAR_INTERNAL.configureVisibleButtons,KerbalAlarmClock.btnToolbarIcon,ScienceChecklist.checklist_button,ScienceChecklist.status_button,WaypointManager.button,DockingAlignment.dockalign
			visibleButtons = DockingAlignment.dockalign,KerbalAlarmClock.btnToolbarIcon,ScienceChecklist.checklist_button,ScienceChecklist.status_button,WaypointManager.button,MechJeb2.MechJeb2MenuButton
		}
		toolbar_234296577
		{
			x = 1677
			y = 456
			width = 38
			height = 312
			autoHide = True
			drawBorder = False
			useKSPSkin = False
			buttonOrder = __TOOLBAR_INTERNAL.configureVisibleButtons,MechJeb2.Ascent_Guidance,MechJeb2.Maneuver_Planner,MechJeb2.Maneuver_Node_Editor,MechJeb2.Landing_Guidance,MechJeb2.Docking_Autopilot,MechJeb2.Rendezvous_Autopilot,MechJeb2.Rover_Autopilot,MechJeb2.Spaceplane_Guidance,MechJeb2.Translatron
			visibleButtons = MechJeb2.Ascent_Guidance,MechJeb2.Docking_Autopilot,MechJeb2.Landing_Guidance,MechJeb2.Maneuver_Node_Editor,MechJeb2.Maneuver_Planner,MechJeb2.Rendezvous_Autopilot,MechJeb2.Rover_Autopilot,MechJeb2.Spaceplane_Guidance,MechJeb2.Translatron
		}
	}

Now again it works just fine but I wouldn't be a propper KSP player if wouldn't wonder why this is the way it is...

Does anybody know?

Edit:

So by looking at the position of the toolbars I could tell that only the first one is the correct one and I deleted the others ... nothing dramatic happend

Edited by maculator

Now I just got a low fps issue in map view, log says:

ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing Repaint
Aborting
  at UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutArea (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Type layoutType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Toolbar.Toolbar.drawToolbarBorder () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Toolbar.Toolbar.draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Toolbar.ToolbarManager.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

A few minutes later the game crashed in flight mode view...

I crosspost this issue to

Logs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ze6xtn99so20qaa/2017-05-08-1 KSP.log.7z?dl=0

Edited by Gordon Dry

On 04/05/2017 at 2:35 PM, maculator said:

Hi, I got a small problem with the toolbar, I got the most recent version and I'm playing KSP 1.2.2

My problem:

I can use the toolbar everywhere exept the KSC-screen. It just wont appear there for me. It occasionaly does but - well that's not really a help.

Also when using mechjeb it sometimes won't show its buttons in flight but that could be a mj problem.

So, if someone can help it would be aprecciated.

cheers.

Hi, i have exactly the same problem here.

Don't know why exactly ...

• 4 weeks later...