'Offical Release' Colony Mod

shadow3100

I had all but given up on KSP waiting on the next release...but this mod has pulled me back for sure...

Resetting and giving it a full career go ! Thanks for re-sparking my interest !

I had all but given up on KSP waiting on the next release...but this mod has pulled me back for sure...

Resetting and giving it a full career go ! Thanks for re-sparking my interest !

im glad the hear someone liking the mod this is what i wanted a long time ago and never found one so i made this one and im hoping to put more good stuff into it like more resouces more engines and more colony mods into it

Shadow3100 please don`t abandon the mod! I like it allot. I always wanted to have such a mining/resource system next to Tac LS. Please keep work on it.

I also have a question. On the map view, when I switch between different resources of the Kethane`s resource hexagon map, every resource has just gray color above the planets/moons except Kethane. It really hard to find those precious resource without the color coding. Does this a bug? Please help

Edit: Never mind the bug report. I was using the wrong scanner. :)

Edited by greg12

• 2 weeks later...
i hope you like it if we get some people to replay and get it out there maybe we can get a 3d modelist to model some parts

My recommendation - just download Blender and give it a whirl. Not tough, just takes practice and will, in the long run, make you a lot more self sufficient as a modder.

• 2 years later...