[1.2.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.6.4.0 (Dec 30th 2016)

sarbian

Frostiken / Amazingteknique : check in the toolbar folder. You may have 2 version of the dll.

I need to work on a way to create the zip automatically, It seems I never do the same thing twice ...

I dunno, it doesnt seem to be an issue with this addon. I was also using the navy fish docking alignment that just recently started using that stupid taskbar. As soon as I removed it from my game Crew Manifest stopped trying to use two bars though. Not to mention I see that damn bar on my load screen every time I load. Its just a terribly constricting plugin (the toolbar). Did I mention that I hate it?? lol

I dunno, it doesnt seem to be an issue with this addon. I was also using the navy fish docking alignment that just recently started using that stupid taskbar. As soon as I removed it from my game Crew Manifest stopped trying to use two bars though. Not to mention I see that damn bar on my load screen every time I load. Its just a terribly constricting plugin (the toolbar). Did I mention that I hate it?? lol

Other than the loading screen annoyance - which I plan to fix -, what else is there that can be improved about the toolbar?

Is this why the crew manifest is too cool to hang out with the other buttons and is doing its own thing? I have two toolbars now :(

That sounds like the toolbar is not installed correctly, resulting in two instances running at the same time. I think I will add a check that will print an error message to the log. Or randomly explode your vessels :)

I dunno that is up to you what you want to improve.

Well to be honest, personally I'm happy with the toolbar as it is now. So I'm really open to suggestions here :)

At least be able to reorder them.

That is a planned feature: https://github.com/blizzy78/ksp_toolbar/issues/2

But you know how it is - so little time, so much to do.

Also perhaps this should be continued in the Toolbar Plugin's players' thread to stop hijacking this thread :)

Haven't read all the posts, did anyone mention that to fix that Toolbar.dll needs to be deleted from navy fish mod folder?

Haven't read all the posts, did anyone mention that to fix that Toolbar.dll needs to be deleted from navy fish mod folder?

I don't know how you installed it, but - there needs to be exactly one folder GameData\000_Toolbar\, that ideally contains the latest version of the Toolbar Plugin. Any other copy inside a different folder shouldn't be there.

I don't know how you installed it, but - there needs to be exactly one folder GameData\000_Toolbar\, that ideally contains the latest version of the Toolbar Plugin. Any other copy inside a different folder shouldn't be there.

Generally, the same way as everybody does.

I'm talking about Toolbar.dll located in GameData\NavyFish\Plugins, removal of this file resolved double crew manifest button appearing on toolbar. Folder of toolbar mod itself is intact and was downloaded from toolbar mod's topic.

Is it required to have the toolbar mod for this? I dont have it and crew manifest doesnt show up at all in flight, or anywhere else. Ive never had this problem before but Im also trying to get it to work in KSP .23 for the first time. :)

Edited by Rassa Farlander

Is it required to have the toolbar mod for this? I dont have it and crew manifest doesnt show up at all in flight, or anywhere else. Ive never had this problem before but Im also trying to get it to work in KSP .23 for the first time. :)

I'm having the same issue. I've decided that I don't like the toolbar plugin, so I've removed it completely from my directory. However, since doing that, there is now no Crew Manifest button showing up anywhere. Is the toolbar a REQUIREMENT? The OP seems to indicate that it's optional, but if it's now required, that would suck because I REALLY don't like Toolbar. :(

Also, ever since updating to 0.23, as well as trying and then removing toolbar, I can't save anything in the VAB or SPH. Well I can save, the save button works, but at the top center of the screen where you type the name of the vehicle, and can also write a description, there is no black text area, and no text within it, not even 'Untitled Space Craft'. If I click on the area it 'pulls down' the gray text entry window, but I still can't type anything. The only reason I bring this up here is that I had this same problem a few weeks ago, BEFORE KSP v0.23, and it seemed to be caused by the version of the Toolbar plugin combined with CrewManifest that I tried then. At least, it stopped doing that when I removed Toolbar. But that was before. As I said, this time the problem persists even when I've removed Toolbar.

Could there be something in CrewManifest that's causing this? I mean, maybe there's something about the way it interacts with 0.23. Importantly, is anyone else having a similar problem?

I figured I'd start here, but if necessary I'll also post the problem

In the Toolbar thread and/or in Addon Support.

Later. :)

Some mod have added dual mode. I'll do that but you'll have to wait a bit since it''s not high priority :)

Neutrinovore I doubt it's the bar or CrewManifest. Most likely an other mod, you should check your outputlog in KSP_DATA

And yes, the old version should works fine.

I've decided that I don't like the toolbar plugin, ...

... because I REALLY don't like Toolbar. :(

I'd like to know what makes you say that. Note that I'm not trying to push the toolbar on you, your feelings are perfectly fine and using it is completely up to you. I'm just trying to figure out if there is anything I can do that can improve players' experience with the toolbar.

Perhaps you might want to post about that on the toolbar thread, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.