[1.2.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.6.4.0 (Dec 30th 2016)

sarbian

Version 0.5.5.0

–Compatibility fixes for version 0.21

–Can no longer remove a Kerbal from the Crew Manifest

–Permadeath option is now disabled since it’s in the game now.

Hi Sarbian, any idea why the option to remove Kerbals from the Crew Manifest was removed?

ok so I used the old crew manifest v.0.5.5.0 that is for .21 for kerbal .23 and it works fine which allowed me to create a new kerbal and the crew roster/crew transfer box opens normally. I ended up deleting it after that and all was fine. this was awhile back when I installed the game

I recently restarted a new game and installed this version, but I find that when I click on crew roster/crew transfer no other boxes pop up so I im not able to create a new kerbal or transfer any kerbals from ships at the launch pad or in space.

I do have a lot of mods installed. but I ended up deleting this version and went back to the old version and it works fine. with the old one working fine it makes me think there is some issue with the new version. just wanted to relay the info.

You have to have Blitzy's toolbar installed otherwise it doesnt show up. I have asked for a version without toolbar support as i dont really need the toolbar for 2 icons but am still waiting Sarbian is fairly busy with mechjeb coding

You have to have Blitzy's toolbar installed otherwise it doesnt show up. I have asked for a version without toolbar support as i dont really need the toolbar for 2 icons but am still waiting Sarbian is fairly busy with mechjeb coding

I had the toolbar installed, I could click the icon and the crew manifest comes up, but when I click on crew roster/crew transfer at the bottom no boxes come up. so I couldn't create or transfer any kerbals, ill just stick with the old version for now since it seems to work for me altho it does suck the old version doesn't seem to work with the new toolbar. im ok with the toolbar really since it organizes a lot of the mods instead of having to remember hot keys for everyone.

Hi Sarbian, any idea why the option to remove Kerbals from the Crew Manifest was removed?

Hi. I don't remember...

I removed part of the UI since it was redundant with the stock Crew UI and some feature were added in stock (death) but this one don't know why.

I'll come back to the mod soon-ish. I did not work much on MJ either as I am making a new plugin with Nothke and that took most of my time. I'll look into blindcat420 problem and more :)

Hi. I don't remember...

I removed part of the UI since it was redundant with the stock Crew UI and some feature were added in stock (death) but this one don't know why.

I'll come back to the mod soon-ish. I did not work much on MJ either as I am making a new plugin with Nothke and that took most of my time. I'll look into blindcat420 problem and more :)

No worries, whenever you have free time :) I just accidentally hire crew constantly and i'd love a way to remove them from my roster without physically squishing them or blowing them up ><

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads-up that, when used with Texture Replacer, adding/removing Kerbals or transferring them between compartments often causes said Kerbals to lose whatever suit / head customizations that TR originally applied.

I'm currently using the (somewhat inconvenient) workaround of manually switching between flight mode and space center, which reloads the Texture Replacer customisations. It would be good if Crew Manifest automatically did this.

Just a heads-up that, when used with Texture Replacer, adding/removing Kerbals or transferring them between compartments often causes said Kerbals to lose whatever suit / head customizations that TR originally applied.

I'm currently using the (somewhat inconvenient) workaround of manually switching between flight mode and space center, which reloads the Texture Replacer customisations. It would be good if Crew Manifest automatically did this.

If I remember correctly Sumghai, switching vessels or moving into IVA with fix that. You just need to reload the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you add

GameEvents.onVesselChange.Fire(FlightGlobals.ActiveVessel);

after each crew transfer and portrait update? That's required for TextureReplacer to properly update personalised Kerbal textures.

Yes please. Love this mod as well as TextureReplacer (although I don't use TR's compression feature). Only reason I didn't use it this time around was because I thought it would bork my TR customizations.

Going to give it a shot again now that I know the issue is fixed by reloading the scene. Especially useful when building a space station using KSOS Phase II.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody else having the issue where the toolbar plugin component breaks the new version of MechJeb 2.2.0.0? I had to remove Crew Manifest for MechJeb to work.

I figured it out. You have to upgrade to Toolbar 1.7.1. That will resolve the issues with MechJeb 2.2.0.0 and keep Crew Manifest working.

• 2 weeks later...
Update to MJ 212 not having an issue with crew manifest

this diddnt work for me;

the mj menu appeared on the side but when i click it to show, it shows as a little gray box

I figured it out. You have to upgrade to Toolbar 1.7.1. That will resolve the issues with MechJeb 2.2.0.0 and keep Crew Manifest working.

which mj build are you referring too?

EDIT-

soz for the dubble posting ,

installing toolbar 1.7.1. has fixed the problem here too. it dossnt seem to care what MJ build you use.

Edited by freakneek
Merging sequential posts by same user.

I noticed strange bug.

Poor Bill used all his evapropellant so i made rescue mission to retrieve him using claw. Afte grabbing him, he become part of the ship and i was able to transfer him into ships capsule.. But oryginal Bill stayed attached to Claw.

So, it cloned him.

I noticed strange bug.

Poor Bill used all his evapropellant so i made rescue mission to retrieve him using claw. Afte grabbing him, he become part of the ship and i was able to transfer him into ships capsule.. But oryginal Bill stayed attached to Claw.

So, it cloned him.

You mean it Clawned him.

(I'm so sorry)

• 2 weeks later...

New version is up. All fix are from ozraven. Many thanks.

Version 0.5.7.0

- Compatibility fix with TextureReplacer

- portrait refresh working

- lose roster/transfer windows when the manifest window is closed

- more highlight bug fixed

- Removed the Toolbar from the DL. You still need it !

Download

I removed the Toolbar from the zip but you still need it.

Edited by sarbian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.