NathanKell

[1.2.2] Real Fuels v12.1.0 April 24

3682 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Relitto said:

this is the first forum ive used, couldnt find out if there was a function on here or not but here are the logs

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v3d2jl3lk3yafh2/KSP.log

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh9s2128ecdf7xd/ModuleManager.ConfigCache

Don't worry about it. There's a first time for everyone and you're doing great! I'll have a look into the problem now.

By the way, you have "turn down engine when unstable" as true. You would want it to be false

Edit: Unfortunately I cannot replicate the problem. Does the issue still persist after you've chaned the above to false?

Edited by MaxZhao

RealFuels v12.1.0 for KSP 1.2.2 has been released!

• Reinstate analytic boiloff with improvements
  • Set specific heat to zero for cryogenic resources (assumption that part and resource temperature are the same doesn't make sense here)
  • Disable ferociousBoilOff since changing cryogenic resource specific heat makes it unnecessary
  • Add the ability for ignitions to be allowed only when attached to launch clamps
  • Make sure cost only gets multiplied by scale once
  • Fix issue where engines would explode after being decoupled (due to KSP reporting the wrong ambient temperature for a couple of frames)
  • Fix resource mix buttons not showing up when a ship is first loaded
  • Fix fuel tank related NRE in flight
  • Make burn time formatting consistent
  • Fix vacuum thrust displaying the same as sea level thrust
1 person likes this

THANK YOU. Ugh, I was wondering why my engines would explode on decouple.

1 hour ago, Sovek said:

THANK YOU. Ugh, I was wondering why my engines would explode on decouple.

It was a feature to cut down on space junk :P

Now your Kerbals will have to keep an eye out while on EVA or they might catch a 2 ton engine in the small of the back. (an engine is one hell of a thing to catch in the small of the back, trust me)

Edited by Starwaster

Hi, I have been using Real Fuels with Stockalike Configs, but my engines still have an infinite number of ignitions, don't need ullage, AND can throttle down. Why?

EDIT: I did go into the Stockalike enginesRF and did change the Ullage at moduleRF. But the ullage is still not working.

Edited by LordOfMinecraft99

Hello guys!

This is a general question - I'm not hunting down bugs or reporting errors.

The Balloon tanks + SMURFF + Procedural Parts mods allow for extremely lightweight propellant tanks. I'm talking mass ratios of 300+. Are these realistic? Or are these the result of SMURFF acting upon the procedural part masses after RealFuels has already modded their masses?

Thanks!