The Fan Works Library

KSK

1 hour ago, Avery616 said:

Hey i was wondering if my "When we left kerbin" series could be added to the index? :)

Done. Added to the Fiction shelf under the Works in Progress section.

Hey folks,

Having just posted something similar on a different thread, I thought I'd use this thread as neutral ground to make a quick plea on behalf of the many authors - whether they be writers, modders or whatever -  on this fine forum. The plea is quite simple:

If you like a piece of work - let the author know.

Don't feel you have to post three page essays of detailed analysis but a quick 'I liked this' post goes a long way. A quick 'I liked this because...' goes even further. If you've got criticism to offer (and constructive criticism is usually welcome), maybe consider taking that to private messages, unless the author is happy to deal with it on-thread.

And whilst page views are cool and likes are nice - comments are golden!

Peace.

KSK.

Edited by KSK

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, adsii1970 said:

Did you ever add Kerny's Journal to your list of works in progress?

It's on there now, filed under Fiction with a mental 'must catch up with this' note added.

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:59 PM, cratercracker said:

@KSK Can you add a list of people who do artwork?

Sorry - I don't plan to, although I'll happily link to anybody else's list if they care to start one. It's not that the artwork folks don't deserve recognition too but between my own story and stopping this list from accumulating more than an inch or so of forum dust between updates, I don't really have the time to start another project.

As I've just finished it, I'd like to suggest my 2010: The Year We Make Kontakt story.

I also remembered something I made quite a while ago, that started as a fairly dry but fictional write up of my early days of playing KSP, which as it progressed became much more fiction than fact.

I posted it in mission reports, but with the direction it took, I should have put it it Fan Works instead.

A Tale or Many Burns.

Silly question given how long I've been on the forums, but what's the protocol for having a thread moved?

Edited by purpleivan

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:50 PM, purpleivan said:

As I've just finished it, I'd like to suggest my 2010: The Year We Make Kontakt story.

I also remembered something I made quite a while ago, that started as a fairly dry but fictional write up of my early days of playing KSP, which as it progressed became much more fiction than fact.

I posted it in mission reports, but with the direction it took, I should have put it it Fan Works instead.

A Tale or Many Burns.

Silly question given how long I've been on the forums, but what's the protocol for having a thread moved?

There's a thread here where you can request that threads be locked or moved. I'll add it to the Library once it's been moved.

2010 has now been shelved in the Completed Works section under Humour. Right under your 2001 work in fact. My apologies - I have no idea how I caught that but not 2010

I swear, sometimes my logic would baffle a protocol droid.

Edit - A Tale of Many Burns has been shelved under Fiction in the Works in Progress section.

Edited by KSK

• 1 month later...

The lines are probably a bit blurred by now but an after action report was typically a picture heavy work with dialogue added in film script format and very little other text. They were pretty popular for a while but I think have been kinda superseded by the graphic novel format.

@cratercracker - not a problem, I'll add it once I'm at my desktop machine again - bit fiddly by phone. :) (Done)

Edited by KSK

3 minutes ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

psst....

psst... pssssst...

nudgenudge nod... 

innocent0009.gif

:) Done - and Whispers has been moved to the Completed Works wing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Not sure what happened there folks. Best guess is an L-space entanglement with the collected multiverse works of Douglas Adams leading to a temporary Total Existence Failure. However some kind person seems to have sorted it all out. Thank you, whoever you are.

Edited by KSK

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@KSK I was wondering if my Project Seeker story (stories maybe) could be added in WIP under either Humour or Fiction?

Blurb (like you did for FF): When the KASA rescues their greatest threat, it disappears. Is she simply ungrateful? Dead? Or something else?

Edited by HansonKerman

18 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

We are here... And a big thanks to @KSK for his great work. And thank you, @TeslaPenguin1 for thinking of @Just Jim and myself!

You're welcome!

@HansonKerman - Project Seeker added to the WIP Fiction shelf as requested, complete with blurb. :) I like blurb - the Library needs more blurb! @KerbolExplorer - apologies for the delay but A million light-years from home has now been added as requested.

Just now, KSK said:

You're welcome!

@HansonKerman - Project Seeker added to the WIP Fiction shelf as requested, complete with blurb. :) I like blurb - the Library needs more blurb! @KerbolExplorer - apologies for the delay but A million light-years from home has now been added as requested.

Thanks!.May you add Surviving Duna aswell?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.