[Index] Modifications for KerbalSpaceProgram

cbroughton

Alright, this is just as the title description says; a list of all working mods at the time of each update. I will paruse this forum and do what I can to test and work with things, marking mods by their category, or tagging them as seems necessary. Mods that work will be marked with green names, Mods that are still in development are orange and mods that don't work for whatever reason will be marked in red. Darrknox overdid me, so his post is now here.

This thread is a work in progress.

cfgedit.png

*[CFG-Edit]*

Realism Mod [v0.3]Stable

TK31 Liquid Booster Engine

newparts.png

*[New Parts]*

[Liquid Fuel]

LV-N series Liquid Fuel Nuclear Engines

The Sphaera Fuel Obtinatus[V0.1_Latest]

MicroEngine

LFE-G1

Ion Engine!

FRST-5 Thermal Pump

[solid Fuel]

EXCELSIOR CLASS release

Small engine/tank and modified decoupler

MicroFuelTank

Retro Future parts pack

Nacelle

NitroXen Aeronautic Booster

FRG-50 'Snowman' Autonomous Heat Evac Uni

[Couplers]

Small engine/tank and modified decoupler

Retro Future parts pack

[s.A.S]

[Command Module]

Retro Future parts pack

[Parachutes]

Mk17 Parachute

Parachute mk16-3

[Winglets]

Retro Future parts pack

Long wings + a Gravity bomb

AV-R8b Passive Radiator

[Miscellaneous]

MK-83 Explosive Device

Long wings + a Gravity bomb

Wuff Pack, of parts

KSP Orbital Calculator [update V 0.3_Latest]

CHLL-2 Heat Capacitor

[Fuel Tanks]

CHLL-2 Heat Capacitor

STS-a Fuel Tank

[Heat Capaciters]

CHLL-2 Heat Capacitor

AV-R8b Passive Radiator

FRST-5 Thermal Pump

CHLL-2 Heat Capacitor

reskins.png

*[Re-skins]*

Steam Missiles

Orky Bitz! 0.1

Blue-ish sheen (0.5)

It's great to organize, but lighten up on your criteria. You're turning people off from people's hard work by creating a category that says 'completely unrealistic' and writing in an unappealing color. At a glance it looks like here's the green GOOD mods, here's the orange something's wrong mods. Also, 'Realistic' is not a proper category. Your mod is a cfg edit. Address it as so.

I don't mean to be aggressive, but it kinda steams my hotcakes :-X

I would remove the [Realistic] Tags altogether and simply list what kind of changes the mods make, whether CFG edit, retexture, or a new part altogether. It should be up to people to decide, seeing as these are mods and not exactly going into the main game, so balance issues are up to the individual.

Otherwise this is an awesome list and will definitely be helpful. :D

Should totally put the tags before the links and sort them together =P
I had it this way when I was previewing it before posting, but the links were so hard to click (being at different levels on the line, etc.) that it just seemed better this way to me, idk.

Hey, nice work.

There is already someone who is trying to do a similar thing. Maybe you and him could work together on this little project?

His name is Victor; (http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=610)

And he has developed a site here: http://ksp.victorbjelkholm.se/

I recon if you both worked together, you could come up with something brilliant. :)

Best of luck :)

Hey, nice work.

There is already someone who is trying to do a similar thing. Maybe you and him could work together on this little project?

His name is Victor; (http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=610)

And he has developed a site here: http://ksp.victorbjelkholm.se/

I recon if you both worked together, you could come up with something brilliant. :)

Best of luck :)

I see that being more of a blog, correct me if i'm wrong.

@Darrknox: Perfect, exactly what i had in mind!

I see that being more of a blog, correct me if i'm wrong.

@Darrknox: Perfect, exactly what i had in mind!

No, it's a repository, not a blog. I'm trying to stuff it with all ksp-related things but it's a hard task to do by yourself...

ummmm EXCELSIOR CLASS release [New-Part] [solid-Engine?]

no,my parts are liquid engines,and require a fuel supply

Hey, sorry CD. I did these all in one sitting by downloading every new part file and looking through the cfg, then I went on to formatting the entire thing and what not. A mistake was bound to be made. I corrected it.

Hopefully a neater and more proper repository will exist for KSP in the future. (think AVSIM or Orbithangar) I'm not particularly keen on trusting the OP of a thread, or the maintainer of a site to update their pages frequently (since people lose interest sometimes, etc).

Hopefully a neater and more proper repository will exist for KSP in the future. (think AVSIM or Orbithangar) I'm not particularly keen on trusting the OP of a thread, or the maintainer of a site to update their pages frequently (since people lose interest sometimes, etc).

Pretty sure there is something planned in the distant future that will be in game. In the interim, several people have stepped up to give us some centralized place to find things. I don't think the intention is to become a Nexus like site.

You don't trust the members of a community to make sure they get what they want? Now that's cynical.

It would seem you misunderstood me then.

The point of the list is just to show what mods have been created thus far. And allow easy access to the threads, where the mods are located. That way, all updates happen in relation to the threads they're in and no link here can be outdated. Everyone is free to post a new update here, and I'll be checking everyday for updates, and the only that will change is a revision of the name in the list.

I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself is all. There are not nearly enough mods to warrant a separate repository, and not nearly enough people downloading to require another server.