[Index] Modifications for KerbalSpaceProgram

cbroughton

Please post pictures of your addon. Did you change the mesh at all? If not it's a tweak and we'll add it accordingly.

mesh is the same texture is a little diffrent will get a pic later

I hope this is the right place.

If I mod my engines so that they have 1300+ trust, how do I keep my ship intact?

Once I go over a certain thrust the engine will get a structure failure and detaches from my ship to either fly away or collapse.

Is there a way to mod this so that I can also use engines with 5000 thrust?

I hope this is the right place.

If I mod my engines so that they have 1300+ trust, how do I keep my ship intact?

Once I go over a certain thrust the engine will get a structure failure and detaches from my ship to either fly away or collapse.

Is there a way to mod this so that I can also use engines with 5000 thrust?

This is thread is for indexing all mods. We don't list what the mods are used or good for. Try CFG Tweaking forum.

It's great to organize, but lighten up on your criteria. You're turning people off from people's hard work by creating a category that says 'completely unrealistic'

I notice you're not saying they're wrong :P

Could you add mine? (Or add a template for adding your own? I've regged, but no idea exactly how to add). I've recently updated it from being individual parts, into a self-contained pack with a new engine part.

Try Victor's Repository: http://www.kerbalspacerepository.com. You can make an account and upload your own work, and other's, there. Unfortunately the OP has stopped updating the thread, and I don't have access to it.

Try Victor's Repository: http://www.kerbalspacerepository.com. You can make an account and upload your own work, and other's, there. Unfortunately the OP has stopped updating the thread, and I don't have access to it.

That was actually the repository I was referring to ;)

And you don't have access to the post..? *peers at mod tags* not for this section then, I'm guessing...

That was actually the repository I was referring to ;)

And you don't have access to the post..? *peers at mod tags* not for this section then, I'm guessing...

Yeah :D. I can upload your items to the repository.

esd,

Pardon me for butting in here... However last time I checked you stuff was already in the Repository, here.

I think it is up-to-date. If you have any issues, just let us know. We'll happily address them, even turn authorship over to you once you're fully registered.

Sorry for the delay in responding to the query... but as they said in Get Smart: The computer is only human. And there are that many addons lately :o

Regards,

Shader.

Editing Assistant for Kerbal Space Repository

esd,

Pardon me for butting in here... However last time I checked you stuff was already in the Repository, here.

I think it is up-to-date. If you have any issues, just let us know. We'll happily address them, even turn authorship over to you once you're fully registered.

Sorry for the delay in responding to the query... but as they said in Get Smart: The computer is only human. And there are that many addons lately :o

Regards,

Shader.

Editing Assistant for Kerbal Space Repository

Ah, you edited the old entry (for the wing) and turned it into a pack-part entry... which'd be why it was submitted to your repository 2days before I released the engine ;)

You can see why the confusion :D

It's not that no one else will do it's that the OP stopped browsing the forums.

Last Active 7-30-2011. We may have to de-sticky this? The Kerbal Space Repository has basically replaced it anyway.

If someone is so inclined, you can view the OPs profile and send him an email to see what's up.

Arrr!

Capt'n Skunky