[1.0] Hangar Extender v3.3

Snjo

It should revert to the size defined in the settings.txt each time you enter a building. * works for scaling both up and down.

If that didn't help you, what are the steps to reproduce this error?

While the fog does show up a bit in the scaled up hangar, I haven't noticed anything like in that screenshot before. It's possible there are time of day factors that affect the fog amounts. I will look into making sure it's not thick like this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regardless of whether you press * to scale the visual model or not, the plugin will allow you to move the camera and parts outside the original bounds of the SPH/VAB.

If it doesn't, I can't really say what went wrong unless there were some error messages.

My experience lately has been that the camera stays stuck inside the building until you scale up the first time, afterward it clips through the wall in either scale mode. One annoyance for me is that the sideways scrolling in the SPH is so freakishly slow, especially when upscaled. In fact... The vertical scrolling in upscaled VAB is almost as annoying. In the SPH however... When scrolling with the mouse, if it hovers over anything in the UI, the camera goes berserk and wiggles around.

• 4 weeks later...
One annoyance for me is that the sideways scrolling in the SPH is so freakishly slow, especially when upscaled. In fact... The vertical scrolling in upscaled VAB is almost as annoying. In the SPH however... When scrolling with the mouse, if it hovers over anything in the UI, the camera goes berserk and wiggles around.

That's actually a great idea for a plugin, if possible.

To have adjustable sensitivities seperately for SPH, VAB and for flying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They totally reworked the SPH and VAB scenes, splitting the outside and inside, but also making both the SPH and VAB based on the same scene. This complicates things a bit. But I reckon I should at least be able to extend the work area regardless of whether I'm able to scale the models. First I have to put out some fires in Firespitter though.

• 2 weeks later...
They totally reworked the SPH and VAB scenes, splitting the outside and inside, but also making both the SPH and VAB based on the same scene. This complicates things a bit. But I reckon I should at least be able to extend the work area regardless of whether I'm able to scale the models. First I have to put out some fires in Firespitter though.

Do you have any idea of when you are going to release it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.