[0.25] SceneJumper (0.2.1) - added "Save and Quit" and "Revert" buttons!

theSpeare

Apologies if this has already been reported, but slight bug report incoming...

If you purchase a node in the R&D Department, then jump to VAB, the purchase isn't registered. You have to close the R&D screen before going to VAB for all sales to be finalised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think you forgot to include the current version of the source code in the current mod package.

I've been trying to figure out how to adapt the mod to also let you transition to the R&D center. I've been getting this bug where the mouse no longer works in the Space Center (unrelated to this mod). I see that to transition to a scene you're calling HighLogic.LoadScene(), however it doesn't seem that the GameScenes enumeration contains a value for the R&D center. And ideas? I also can't seem to track down documentation on the KSP modding API. The links on the wiki are for 0.14....

I'll check the source code on my hard drive tonight (thought I had it up on GitHub but I probably thought it wasn't big enough to bother).

People have already requested R&D (and now Mission Control) scene jumping and I've already scoured through the options. It was definitely on LoadScene or HighLogic (at least pre-0.24) and I couldn't find anything under the R&D related classes, so I kinda just gave up. API for KSP is incredibly limited and most of modding is done by trial and error or by example from other plugins. Sorry, at the moment I can't really figure out how to do it. My theory is that R&D and Mission Control & Astronaut Complex aren't really scenes (e.g. no loading screen when going through, and near instant response) so it's probably a pop-up of sorts; I just don't know where to find the method that can call it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.