hey their folks

schottenrock

How does Tim have image-posting and signature rights? There\'s no need to beat around the bush- just cut the obnoxious problem off at the source and wash your hands of it.

HarvesteR, you are the Gandhi of forum moderators and I\'m routinely enthralled by your elegant design and implementations... even of some of the tiniest features of KSP. You have great talent, and in saying that I don\'t at all want to insinuate that what has been achieved has come easily, and not been a direct result of a huge amount of hard work and dedication on your, and your team\'s behalf.

I can\'t wait to witness the success stories that follow you in the future.

Just noticed this is actually my first post here. Hey their folks! =P

Oh errr... Welcome!

Enjoy your stay.

+1 for pony ban.

The brony\'s almost scared me away.

If pony images scare you away... the internet must be a horror movie...

Seriously, the people always fly on the bandwagon with this topic without knowing anything about the show/fanbase.

Will you stop being so fucking arrogant about your stupid show? Jesus, you make me sick.

Drama llamas ahoy. Good grief people, use some bleedin\' common sense. There are times when a giant Pinkie Pie picture isn\'t appropriate; learn when.

Hint: Bring up ponies only if the other party brings them up first.

Secondly, a whole pile of other reaction macros suck and should be SFBed from orbit, like those idiot face caricatures. Big images in general are sucksville for phone browsing in any case.

Drama llamas ahoy. Good grief people, use some bleedin\' common sense. There are times when a giant Pinkie Pie picture isn\'t appropriate; learn when.

Hint: Bring up ponies only if the other party brings them up first.

Secondly, a whole pile of other reaction macros suck and should be SFBed from orbit, like those idiot face caricatures. Big images in general are sucksville for phone browsing in any case.

Compromise accepted.

[mod]This is not the place for this discussion. If you want to post on topic and welcome the new member, have at it, otherwise ZIP IT! Don't make me lock a member's welcome thread because you children can't behave like adults and stay on topic.[/mod]

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Forum Moderator

This is not the place for this discussion. If you want to post on topic and welcome the new member, have at it, otherwise ZIP IT! Don\'t make me lock a member\'s welcome thread because you children can\'t behave like adults and stay on topic.

Your right

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now back to topic

Hello and welcome!

Definitely better than it being 3000 pixels across! :P

All he did was scale it, it\'s still nearly 3/4 of a meg in size. Just what mobile users want.

Now since the two of you seem intent on keeping this thread off topic...

[mod]Locked with my apologies to the new member that started it.[/mod]

4fUkM.png

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Forum Moderator